EFI: Record First-Quarter Revenue of $234 Million, up 20 Percent
This week, Electronics For Imaging (EFI) reported results for the first quarter of 2016, reporting record first-quarter revenue of $234.1 million, up 20 percent compared to first-quarter 2015 revenue of $194.6 million.
Non-GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) operating income was $33.5 million, compared to $28.3 million for first-quarter 2015. Non-GAAP net income was $26.3 million or $0.55 per diluted share, which includes an “unfavorable balance-sheet currency translation” impact of $0.01 per share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $21.4 million, or $0.45 per diluted share for the same period in 2015.
GAAP operating income was $6.7 million compared to $11.1 million for the same period in 2015. GAAP net income was $1.9 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, compared to $5.2 million or $0.11 per diluted share for the same period in 2015.
“Our team’s execution drove another quarter of solid performance across the EFI portfolio, led by good growth in our Industrial Inkjet segment,” commented EFI CEO Guy Gecht, “At the upcoming drupa tradeshow we expect to introduce entirely new platforms in every segment of our business, including an expansion into the vast packaging space. We expect products based on these powerful and versatile new platforms to fuel our growth in the coming years.”
- January 2016: ‘Record Revevue’ for EFI’s Fourth-Quarter, but Net Income Down
- October 2015: Revenue, Net Income Continue Upward Trend for EFI’s Third Quarter
- July 2015: EFI Makes Two Key Acquisitions; Launches New Fiery Server
- July 2015: EFI Reports Record Revenue of $203 Million, Net-Income Gains
- April 2015: EFI Reports Record First Quarter Revenue of $195 Million
- January 2015: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2014
- October 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $198 MILLION FOR THIRD-QUARTER 2014
- April 2014: EFI REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER REVENUE IS UP 10 PERCENT
- January 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS