Epson Rolls Out New Educational, Sales Program for Reseller Partners
On April 13th, Epson America rolled out its new EpsonMasters.com reseller training program for authorized Epson ImageWay and Envision commercial business partners. The new program provides Epson resellers with educational training courses and various sales tools. Epson’s resellers market Epson projectors, and business printers and document scanners, as well as Epson large-format printers and professional imaging systems.
EpsonMasters.com currently offers more than 30 sales and technical training courses, as well as other resources, including:
- How-to videos.
- Recorded Webinars.
- Smartphone sales snapshots.
- Report cards, rewards, and certificates.
- Solution slide sets
The firm says that as it continues to introduce new business solutions, it will update EpsonMasters.com with new training programs and resources.
“Our partners are a vital part of our organization and incredibly important to the success of Epson,” commented Tom Versfelt, vice president of Epson America’s Commercial Sales group. “This new training program is the latest example of our ongoing commitment to the growth and success of the reseller channel, bringing comprehensive resources and support that our partners can rely on to stay competitive and grow their business.”
For more information on Epson’s reseller channel, visit Epson here.
- March 2016: In Departure, Epson Introduces WorkForce Business Inkjets that Print in Black-and-White Only
- March 2016: New Flagship Epson SC-S80600 Wide-Format Printer for Printing Vehicle Wraps, Signage, More
- March 2016: Impression Solutions to Distribute Epson Business Inkjets with Replaceable Ink Packs to Office-Equipment Dealers
- March 2016: Epson Expands SureColor Wide-Format Printer Series with 44-Inch Graphics Printer
- February 2016: Epson Increasing Production of Ink Bottles for High-Capacity Ink-Tank Printers, All-in-Ones
- February 2016: Epson Says it’s Sold More than a Million InkTank Printers in India
- January 2016: New Epson 64″ Fine-Art Photo Printer, the SureColor P20000 with 2.8-Times Faster Print Speed
- January 2016: Epson Expands SureColor Wide-Format Color Inkjet Lineup with Three New Models
- October 2015: New Epson WorkForce Force Pro Business Inkjets Compatible with Print-Management Solutions
- October 2015: Epson High-Capacity Ink-Tank Printers Achieving 40% Sales Growth; Plans New Print-Head Factory to Meet Demand
- October 2015: New ‘Heavy-Duty’ Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 with 4,000-Page-Yield Color Ink Cartridges