New Epson Expression Home XP-430 is Sub-$100 All-in-One with Wireless, Mobile, and Cloud Connectivity
Epson America today introduced its next-generation Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One ($99.99), which it bills as “an ultra-compact sub-$100 printer” for home and small-office users. It features wireless connectivity via both Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n1, and Wi-Fi Direct, the latter of which is for printing without a network router or wireless connection. It also features Epson’s Epson Connect suite of mobile solutions for printing from and scanning to smartphones and tables. The “small-in-one” provides color inkjet printing and copying, full-color scanning, and print from and scan to Web-based cloud sites.
Other features include:
- ISO rated print speed is 9 (black)/4.5 (color) ppm.
- 2.7-inch color touch screen.
- Built-in memory card slots.
- Users can edit, scan, and share photos directly to accounts at Facebook and other cloud sites.
- 100-sheet paper tray capacity.
- Epson Connect – Print photos, documents and more from across the room or around the world using the Epson Connect suite of solutions, including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print, and Epson Scan to Cloud.
- Supports Android Printing, Kindle Fire Printing, and Google Cloud Print.
- Photo-enhancement tools for red-eye removal, photo restoration, and more.
- Templates for wide- or narrow-rule notebook paper, graph paper, lined or unlined note paper with a personal background photo, or calendar pages.
The XP-430 uses the following ink cartridges:
- 288 Standard-capacity for black, cyan, magenta, and yellow; black yields up to 175 pages, while each color cartridge yields up to 165 pages.
- 288XL High-capacity for black, cyan, magenta, and yellow; black yields up to 500 pages, while each color cartridge yields up to 450 pages.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here. The XP-430 Small-in-One is available now through major retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com.
- March 2016: In Departure, Epson Introduces WorkForce Business Inkjets that Print in Black-and-White Only
- March 2016: Impression Solutions to Distribute Epson Business Inkjets with Replaceable Ink Packs to Office-Equipment Dealers
- October 2015: New Epson WorkForce Force Pro Business Inkjets Compatible with Print-Management Solutions
- October 2015: New ‘Heavy-Duty’ Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 with 4,000-Page-Yield Color Ink Cartridges
- August 2015: New Epson EcoTank Inkjets Said to Print up to Two Years Without Needing Ink Replacement
- April 2015: Hands-On Test Report, Photos, and Video: Epson’s WorkForce WF-7610 ‘True’ Large-Format All-in-One
- April 2015: Epson’s New Expression Home XP-420 ‘Small-in-One’ Inkjet Provides Wireless, Cloud, and Mobile Connectivity
- April 2015: Review, Hands-On Test Report, Photos & Video: Hands-On with Epson’s WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Business-Class MFP (Updated)
- January 2015: Epson Officially Announces Print Audit Print-Management Support for Epson WorkForce Pro Models