This Week in Imaging: Foxconn-Sharp Finally Done Deal; HP-Memjet Developments
- Foxconn Takes Controlling Interest in Sharp in Reduced Buyout – Read more here.
- Foxconn Says it Will Invest Billions of Yen in Sharp’s Business Solutions Group – Read more here.
- In Departure, Epson Introduces White Business Inkjets that Print Black Only – Read more here.
Commercial- and Production-Printing News
- HP Inc. Adds Host of New PageWide, Indigo Presses to Expand its Commercial-Printer Family – Read more here.
- New Flagship Epson SC-80600 Wide-Format Printer for Printing Vehicle Wraps, Signage, More – Read more here.
- DuraFast Shipping Memjet-Powered Vortex 850R Color Label Printer – Read more here.
- IDC: Foreign Brands Dominate China’s 3D-Printer Market, but China Desktop Brands Making Some Gains – Read more here.
- HP Seeks to Have Memjet Page-Wide Printing Patent Claims Reviewed by U.S. Patent & Trade Office – Read more here.
Become a Sponsor and Get the Word Out
Want to get the word out about your product or solution? This Web site receives over 10,000 hits per day from readers throughout the world – with over 700,000 hits since the beginning of the year. Contact Kathy Wirth to learn about our affordable advertising rates and how you can reach our readers through either this newsletter or at our Web site, wirthconsulting.org.
Visit alexa.com for verification.
The Third Dimension