New Flagship Epson SC-S80600 Wide-Format Printer for Printing Vehicle Wraps, Signage, More
Epson America today announced that its new SureColor S-Series 64-inch production, roll-to-roll, solvent printer line is now shipping. The SureColor S-Series, including the flagship SC-S80600 ($24,995 MSRP), is designed for printing signage, vehicle wraps, and fine-art reproduction.
The SureColor S80600 uses an Epson Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP inkjet print head and enhanced precision media-feeding system, as well as Epson UltraChrome GS3 solvent inks, including new GS3 red ink, and optional white or metallic silver ink for producing “vivid output with an expansive color gamut, high gloss levels, and best-in-class photographic output quality.” A full copy of ONYX GamaPrint Pro software is also included with the SC-S80600, providing free profile installation for the most popular signage media types.
Continuing to set the SureColor S-Series family of solvent printers apart from the competition, the UltraChrome GS3 inks used in the SC-S80600, SC-S60600, and SC-S40600 now allow for same-day lamination – only six hours after completing a print job. When compared with previous-generation solvent inks that typically require 24-48 hours of drying time, Epson says the SureColor S-Series provides sign-shop owners with more business by being able to complete same-day project delivery.
The SureColor S80600 is currently available via authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers.
- March 2016: Epson Expands SureColor Wide-Format Printer Series with 44-Inch Graphics Printer
- January 2016: New Epson 64″ Fine-Art Photo Printer, the SureColor P20000 with 2.8-Times Faster Print Speed
- January 2016: Epson Expands SureColor Wide-Format Color Inkjet Lineup with Three New Models
- September 2015: Epson Expands SureColor Wide-Format Color Printer Family with P-Series, Starts at $2,995
- August 2015: New Epson SureColor F-Series Dye-Sub Large-Format Printers Feature New High-Density Black Ink
- April 2015: Epson’s New SureColor Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer Prints on 17″ Wide Media
- February 2015: Epson’s Demonstrates SureColor F-Series’ Textile-Printing Power at NYC Fashion Week