Xerox Launches New DocuMate Program for Resellers in Europe, the Middle East
Xerox reported today that its DocuMate document scanners will now be part of a “highly focused” partner program in Europe and the Middle East (EMEA), and that the program will provide office-equipment resellers with special pricing on demonstration units, marketing support, and product-sales training.
Xerox’s EMEA Partner Program will also enable resellers to display a Xerox DocuMate Scanner logo, identifying their company’s partner status.
Erik Banis, managing director for EMEA for Visioneer, a Xerox licensing partner commented: ““This is by far the most aggressive, strategic program we have ever launched for the EMEA market. It is designed to improve communications, support key partners and serve resellers operating in today’s competitive market.”
The program is structured in three tiers, with each tier receiving increasing incentives and support:
- The Authorized Reseller level is open to all company-authorized resellers, and enables participants to immediately start to receive rebates. It also provides dealers with special pricing on demonstration units and gives them access to new pre-sale support services and pricing in preparing bids. Xerox’s target reseller for this level primarily sells document scanners to small businesses.
- Under the Select Partner level, Xerox provides higher-level services such as on-site consulting, co-marketing support, sales leads, added pricing incentives, software and technical training, a listing for their company on the Xerox DocuMate Scanner Web site, certificate for framing and display, and other benefits. Xerox’s target reseller for this level is solution-oriented reseller serving mid-size or large companies, institutions, government, and other large end-user organizations).
- The Authorized Service Partner level mirrors the Select Partner level and gives partners the added authority to offer custom service contracts, obtain parts and components, and escalate technical queries for immediate action. Xerox’s target reseller for this level is a solution-oriented reseller that serves larger customers.
“The program reflects how we are taking a very fresh look at the reseller environment and what our partners need in order to thrive,” Banis said. “For example, the program permits Xerox Concessionaires to join at the Select Partner level, immediately increasing their rebates and incentives. We know it’s important for dealers to see benefits quickly if we want them to stay in the program, so we’ve built that in. Every reseller in our channel will earn rewards by participating in the program.”
- August 2015: New Xerox DocuMate 152i Office Scanner Said to Be 40 Percent Faster than Predecessor
- February 2015: Xerox’s Unique New DocuMate 5540 Scanner Features Both Platen and Document Feeder
- September 2014: New Xerox DocuMate 3120 Saves Time Spent Searching for Paper Documents
- August 2014: New Xerox DocuMate 4830 Scanner up to 67-Percent Faster