Toshiba’s New e-STUDIO 2803AM Ledger-Size MFP Starts at $2,195
Designed to complement its higher-volume A3 ledger-size copier/MFPs, Toshiba America Business Solutions is launching the e-STUDIO 2803AM, an affordably-priced ($2,195) MFP that prints and scans on up to ledger-size (11″x17″) media.
Developed for SMB customers, and available via authorized Toshiba dealers, the monochrome e-STUDIO 2803AM is rated at up to 28 ppm at 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution, with color scan rated at up to 22 ppm. Other specifications and features include:
- Print, scan, copy, and Super Group 3 fax.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet network interface and USB 2.0 High-Speed port; optional wireless connectivity.
- Includes PCL 6 (PCL,X L), PCL 5e, and PCL 5c print drivers; optional PostScript driver.
- Scan to USB memory drives.
- 150-sheet duplexing reversing automatic document feeder with continuous scan; duplex printing.
- 350-sheet paper capacity expandable to 1,700 sheets.
- 18-second warm-up time and sub-seven-second first-copy-out time.
- Meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) standards and is Energy Star-compliant.
- November 2015: Toshiba Previews 3D-Printer Prototype that Can Fabricate Metal Objects
- October 2015: Four New A3 11″x17″ Copier/MFPs from Toshiba Start at $2,595
- June 2015: 10 Toshiba e-STUDIO Copier MFPs Achieve EPEAT Gold Rating for Eco-Friendliness
- May 2015: Review: Toshiba TEC e-FOLLOW Essentials Print-Management Solution
- May 2015: 28 Toshiba MFPs Certified for Mopria Android Mobile Printing
- March 2015: Three New High-Volume Mono A3 Printer/Copiers from Toshiba
- January 2015: Toshiba Forms Strategic Alliance with ECi Software Solutions for Easier Dealer Ordering
- September 2014: New PSIGEN Partnership Gives Toshiba MFP Users Access to PSIGEN Data-Extraction Software
- September 2014: New e-Bridge CloudConnect from Toshiba Provides Dealers with Remote-Device Management and Monitoring