New Samsung ProXpress C30 Color MFPs: Built ‘Better and Faster’ and with Higher Toner Yield
Samsung Electronics is launching its latest color MFPs for small and mid-size business, the ProXpress C30 series, which consists of three models: the C3010ND, C3060ND, and C3060FR. The firm says the new laser-based MFPs feature these upgrades: print speed has been increased from 26 ppm to 30 ppm; toner-cartridge page-yield has been increased from 5,000 pages to 8,000 pages; paper capacity has been increased 1,400 sheets; and the 800 MHz dual CPU processor is 50-percent faster than the previous models. Samsung also says the MFP’s copying and scanning processes have also been “accelerated.”
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is said to also have been reduced via the higher page-yield toner cartridges and Samsung’s Instant Fusing System technology, the latter of which provides shorter “wait times,” faster print and copy speed, and lower energy consumption, as less energy is required to fuse toner to paper.
Resolutions is 9,600 x 600 dpi for better graphics quality, and Samsung’s Rendering engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology provides better print, copy, and scan image quality.
The new MFPs support Samsung’s eXtensible Open Architecture (XOA) open-development platform, so that embedded devices or selected independent software vendor (ISV) solutions. such as Ringdale, Scanshare, and Cirrato, can be integrated.
Also available is Samsung Printing Catalog, a mobile print app available for smartphones and tablets that enables users to check current status information, and which also provides guidelines about Samsung printers and copiers.
- February 2016: Samsung Taps NCR to Provide Managed Print Services
- December 2015: New Samsung Desktop Color Printer and Copier/MFP with NFC, Cloud Printing, Scan-to-eMail
- December 2015: Samsung RemoteCall App Lets You Connect to Service Personnel for Real-Time Copier/MFP Troubleshooting
- December 2015: New A3 Color and Mono MFPs from Samsung with NFC, Google Cloud Print Mobile Connectivity, More
- October 2015: Amazon Announces New Toner- and Ink-Cartridge Replacement Service for Brother, Samsung Printers
- October 2015: New Samsung Marketing Support Portal for Printer Partners; Emphasizes Commitment to A4 Printing
- September 2015: Nuance Document-Capture, Server-Less Printing, Print-for-Pay Solutions Available for Samsung Dealers
- September 2015: New Samsung ProXpress M4030ND Printer and M4080FX MFP Feature NFC Tap-to-Print Mobile Print and NFC User Authentication
- September 2015: New Samsung XOA-e Provides Print-Fleet Management for Samsung XOA Printers
- July 2015: Samsung Now Shipping Next-Generation MultiXpress 7 MFP Series with Android-Based User Interface
- July 2015: New Samsung Xpress C430 and C480 Color Desktop Models Feature Native Scan-to-eMail, NFC Mobile Printing
- June 2015: Samsung Launches Industry’s First Mobile App for Printer Trouble-Shooting