Konica Minolta Expands Production-Print Lineup with 100-PPM bizhub PRO 1100
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. is rolling out its latest production-printing system, the black-and-white bizhub PRO 1100, which it rates at up 100 ppm, and is designed for in-house printing facilities, commercial print-for-pay providers, and for vertical markets that include legal, education, and government.
The firm says the bizhub PRO 1100’s control panel has been unified with other Konica Minolta bizhub color production printer for better usability. With this, it says the bizhub PRO 1100 has many new workflow options including:
- Adoption of Job Centro/Color Centro pairs-up print-job management and work flow with Konica Minolta color production printers, including print-job ticketing and editing functions for color machines..
- Adoption of controller hot folders.
- Standard dual-color scanner that provides simultaneous double-sided color scanning at up to 180 originals per minute. Image stabilization technology – equipped with the density balance and gamma correction functions – provides improved image quality, more stable production of printed materials, and also minimizes disparities in quality between different machines.
- Expansion options for incorporating solution applications.
- Black-and-white print speed rated at up to 100 (A4-size) ppm, or 55 (A3-size) ppm.
- LED (toner-based) print head.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
- Supports media weights between 40 and 300 gsm (optional 350 gsm); supports mixed media.
- Standard 3,000-sheet paper capacity that’s expandable to 9,000 sheets.
- Scan to hard drive, FTP sites, PCs, email, WebDAV, USB memory drives, and to hard drive to FTP sites, SMBs, and WebDAV.
- Document finishing options include: multi (GBC) punching unit, automatic ring binder, booklet finisher, post-process inserter; document hole-punch kit, and stapler-finisher.
- Optional removable hard drive.
The bizhub PRO 1100 meets has been certified to meet the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) Gold Level rating, an environmental-impact assessment system. It’s also cleared standard Typical Energy Consumption values for Version 2.0 of the International Energy Star Program by a “substantial margin.”
For more information and complete specifications, visit Konica Minolta (Europe) here.
- October 2015: Konica Minolta Preparing for Launch of KM-1 Inkjet Press for Commercial Printing
- September 2015: Konica Minolta Enters Industrial Printing Market with Launch of bizhub Press C71cf
- July 2015: Konica Minolta to Begin Mass Production of New Commercial, Industrial Inkjet Print Heads Next Spring
- July 2015: New Konica Minolta EngageIT Variable Data Solution for Variable-Data Printing
- June 2015: Three New Fiery Digital Front Ends for Konica Minolta Production Printers
- April 2015: Konica Minolta Says Monotech Acquisition Will Quadruple Its Production-Print Sales Branches in India
- March 2015: Konica Minolta Expanding its MPM Production-Print Program to U.S. and Japan
- January 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Milsul in Order to Enhance Production-Printing Business in Brazil