U.K. Ink-Cartridge Remanufacturers Enter into Consent Agreement with Canon
Canon Inc. of Tokyo reports that it and Badger Office Supplies, Inkjet Direct, and Greentrees International have agreed to resolve their pending dispute in the patents court of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales regarding Badger, Inkjet Direct and Greentrees’ alleged patent-infringement of Canon’s European Patent EP (UK) 2,087,407.
Badger, Inkjet Direct, and Greentrees have agreed not to dispose of, offer to dispose of, use, keep, import, or otherwise deal with certain products that Canon says infringes on its patents. Further details of the settlement are confidential.
- December 2015: Canon Wins Toner-, Imaging-Drum Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against ASTA
- December 2015: Katun Says its Canon-Alternative Supplies are IP-Compliant
- October 2015: Canon Wins Injunction Barring TonerPirate.com from Selling Alleged Patent-Infringing Toner Cartridges in the U.S.
- April 2015: Printronic Agrees to Not Sell Alleged Canon Patent-Infringing Toner Cartridges, Drums, in U.S.
- March 2015: CANON WITHDRAWS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT ACTION AGAINST SEINE
- March 2015: X COM SHOP AGREES TO STOP SELLING TONER CARTRIDGES THAT ALLEGEDLY INFRINGE UPON CANON PATENTS
- February 2015 – CANON WINS INJUNCTION PROHIBITING TONER-CARTRIDGE MAKERS FROM SELLING TONER IN THE U.K.
- February 2015 – INTERNATIONAL LASER GROUP AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER FOR USE WITH CANON PRINTERS
- January 2015: CANON WINS JUDGEMENTS BARRING ASTER FROM SELLING DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN THE U.S., HOLLAND, AND FRANCE
- December 2014 – CANON EXPANDS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT CAMPAIGN TO GERMANY
- November 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-ENFORCEMENT CAMPAIGN TO RUSSIA
- October 2014 – LD PRODUCTS SETTLES WITH CANON, AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.