Sharp Adds Raines Office Solutions as Authorized Dealer
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America reports that Raines Office Solutions has joined Sharp’s U.S. network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Raines Office Solutions, which is headquartered in Proctorville, Ohio, will now sell Sharp copier/MFPs.
Todd Raines, who had been working in the office equipment business for 28 years, started Raines Office Solutions in late 2015 to serve clients in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
- February 2016: Sharp Expanding Direct Sales in Texas with Acquisition of Meridian Office Systems
- January 2016: Latest A3 Copier/MFPs from Sharp Boast Cloud Connectivity, Next-Generation Touch Screen, More
- September 2015: Sharp Business Systems Acquires Sandhill Office Systems’ Customer Base for Service and Support
- December 2015: Sharp Rolls Out New Color Copier/MFPs, MWA Intelligence Partnership, New Software at National Dealer Meeting
- December 2015: Sharp Adds Document-Workflow Specialist Fabsoft to its Sharp Partner Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- October 2015: Sharp Expands Mono A3 Lineup with Three New Copier/MFPs
- April 2015: Sharp-Continuum Partnership Will Enable Sharp Dealers to Offer Continuum Managed-IT Services