Sindoh Enters 3D-Printer Market with 3DWox, Which Features Internal Monitoring Camera
Add Korean company Sindoh to the growing list of printer/copier companies that are marketing a 3D printer. Sindoh’s new DP200 3DWox is available here on Amazon for $1,299.00. The 3DWox features a close build space, USB port, WiFI wireless connectivity, USB flash-drive slot, and is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, and Apple Mac OSC 10:10 or later.
The 3Wox uses PLA and ABS plastics material and can build objects up to 8.3″ x 7.9″ x 7.7″ (210 x 200 x 195mm) in size. There’s also an internal monitoring camera for remote viewing of object-building via PCs, laptops, and smartphones, as well as a 5″ LCD screen with full-color touch-screen menu.
Other features and specifications include:
- Auto-loading Cartridge – 3DWox automatically loads filament to the nozzle.
- Assisted Bed Leveling – 3DWox assists the user in bed leveling by automatically measuring the bed.
- Smart Slicer Program – 3DWox situates the supporting plank, prints face-up or face-down, and analyzes and configures the optimal printing option to fit the user’s needs.
- FFF based (Fused Filament Fabrication) printing technology.
- Printer measures 421 x 433 x 439mm (16.6″ x 16.9″ x 17.3″).
- Nozzle Diameter is 0.4mm.
For more information, visit Amazon here.
- January 2016: Polaroid’s First 3D Printer, the ModelSmart 250S, Features WiFi Camera for Remote Monitoring
- December 2015: Samsung Applies for U.S. Patent for Holographic 3D Printer
- November 2015: Toshiba Previews 3D-Printer Prototype that Can Fabricate Metal Objects
- November 2015: Epson Seeking to Have Faster, More Precise Volume Manufacturing 3D Printer on the Market in About Five Years
- October 2015: Ricoh Launches its First 3D Printer, the Ricoh AM S5500P, for Prototyping, Manufacturing
- October 2015: New Olivetti 3D-S2 3D Printer Features Large Platform, Prints with Plastics, Wood, Marble, and More
- October 2015: More on Canon’s 3D Printer: Faster Printing, More Precise and Durable Output
- June 2015: Catching up with Konica Minolta and its 3D-Printing Initiative
- June 2015: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Enters Professional 3D-Printer Market with Launch of ProJet 4500
- May 2015: Carolina Wholesale Group to Distribute 3D Systems’ Consumer 3D Printers
- February 2015: Canon Europe to Begin Selling and Servicing 3D Systems’ 3D Printers in U.K. and Ireland
- October 2014: HP Delivers its First 3D Printer, Said to be Faster and Offering More Object Strength and Detail