Nuance AutoStore 7.0 Now Available for Kyocera HyPAS-Enabled Copier/MFPs
KYOCERA Document Solutions America reports that it’s expanding its partnership with Nuance Communications, and that Nuance’s AutoStore 7.0 document-scanning and capture software is now available for use with Kyocera’s HyPAS-enabled copier/MFPs.
“AutoStore is perfect for existing platforms and enterprise environments that require complex document capture, process and route workflows,” commented Danielle Wolowitz, vice president of KYOCERA Document Solutions America’s corporate marketing group.
Nuance’s AutoStore software is used to processes and converts data captured from scanned documents into a variety of file formats, such as searchable PDFs and Microsoft Office files. Information from one document type is automatically modified to match the specifications of a different file format, simplifying the workflow process. AutoStore will then route the document to virtually any destination: fax, email, network folders, cloud storage, and to PCs, as well as to many document- and enterprise-management systems.
Kyocera says the solution is particularly well suited for document-process-intensive organizations, manufacturing and distribution firms, financial services, and healthcare organizations.
With the release of version 7.0, AutoStore is said to have further improved its ability to safeguard confidential information, updated its Document Management System routing components, and unified processing of paper and electronic forms.
For Nuance AutoStore details and pricing, contact an authorized Kyocera dealer. To find a dealer, visit Kyocera’s dealer locator here.
- December 2015: Kyocera Adds Google Cloud Print Mobile Printing to Select Kyocera Printers and Copier/MFPs
- November 2015: Kyocera Releases DocuWare Connector for Connecting to DocuWare Repositories, AccuSender for Sending Files Up to 100 GB in Size
- August 2015: KYOCERA MyPanel App Enables Users to Operate KYOCERA Printers and MFPs from their Mobile Devices
- July 2015: Kyocera Extends A4 Lineup with New ECOSYS M6530cdn Desktop MFP with HyPAS Integration
- June 2015: New A4 Kyocera MFPs Said to Bring Office-MFP Feature Set to the Desktop
- June 2015: New Kyocera ECOSYS Desktop Color Printers Start at $1,569
- April 2015: Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
- April 2015: Kyocera Previews New A4 MFPs with A3 Feature Set, New HyPAS Apps at Annual Dealer Conference
- February 2015: New DMConnect from KYOCERA for Automatic Routing to Document-Management Systems
- October 2014: New Kyocera CentraQ Solutions Provide Secure Print-Release, Device Monitoring, and User Controls
- September 2014: New App Links Kyocera Multifunctionals to Google Accounts
- September 2014: Kyocera Adds Microsoft Exchange Connector for Scan-to-eMail