New Ricoh SP C435DN Desktop Color Laser Printer for Bringing Color Print Jobs In-House
Ricoh Americas is extending its desktop laser-printer lineup today with the SP C435DN color laser printer ($1,069.00 MSRP), which, with its Pantone color-matching and broad media support, is being marketed with an eye to bringing expensive color print jobs in-house for small and mid-size offices.
Available via authorized Ricoh dealers, the SP C435DN, which prints on media up to 8.5″x14″, is designed for “budget-conscious users” in small and mid-size offices, for applications such as bringing color marketing jobs in-house. It’s rated at up to 37 ppm (black and color) at up to 1200 dpi resolution, with a maximum volume of up to 10,000 prints per month.
The SP C435DN can notably support up to two networks at once for customers that operate both a corporate network and a guest network. Ricoh’s Smart Device Print&Scan app enables workers to print from tablets and smartphones.
Other features of note include:
- Print on thicker media stocks up to 140 lb. Index (256 g/m2 ).
- User-assisted banner printing up to 49″ long.
- Up to five media trays capable of holding up to 2,300 sheets.
- Pantone color-matching software.
Consumables and page yields are as follows:
- Black toner cartridge yields up to 11,000 pages.
- Each yellow, magenta, and cyan toner cartridge yields up to 13,000 pages.
- A black photoconductor and color photoconductor each yield up to 50,000 pages.
An optional 320-GB hard drive provides local secure document storage, and print-on-demand. With the latter, users can store frequently printed documents such as forms, and then print them from using the printer’s control panel. There’s also secure print and data protection with data-encryption and data-overwrite capabilities. The SP C435DN is also equipped with Ricoh’s ECO-Night Sensor and a weekly timer. With the former, the printer automatically powers-off under low-light conditions, and with the latter, the printer may be programmed to automatically power-off during the weekends. The SP C435DN is also Energy Star-certified and has received the EPEAT Gold rating.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Ricoh here.
- January 2016: New Ricoh A4 MP C406 Copier/MFP with ‘Tablet-Style’ Touch Screen, NFC Connectivity
- October 2015: New A4 Ricoh MP C306 Color Copier/MFP Boasts Tablet-Like Touch Screen, Cloud Connectivity, NFC, More
- September 2015: Ricoh’s New SP C440DN Desktop Color Laser Printer Can Now Be Connected to Two Networks at Once
- August 2015: New Ricoh HotSpot Express Provides Mobile Printing Outside the Company Firewall
- July 2015: New Ricoh SP 6430DN A3 Desktop Printer Uses Ricoh’s Latest LED-Printing Technology
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Brings ‘Big-Business Power’ to Small Offices with New Desktop A4 Printer, MFPs
- February 2015: New Ricoh Desktop A4 Printer SP 4510DN, SP 4510SF MFP Start at $725
- February 2015: Two New Fleet-Management Solutions from Ricoh, Device Manager NX Pro, Device Manager NX Enterprise
- February 2015: Ricoh Introduces ‘Legal MFP’ Optimized for Streamlining Legal Document Processes, Adds iCONECT-XERA Support
- November 2014: New Ricoh MFP Series with Optional Smart Operation Panel for Tablet and Smartphone Use