‘Record Revevue’ for EFI’s Fourth-Quarter, but Net Income Down
Electronics for Imaging (EFI) is reporting “record revenue” for its fourth-quarter 2015, exceeding its outlook. Revenue for the fourth quarter, which ended on December 31, 2015, increased 22 percent to $257 million, while revenue for EFI’s entire 2015 fiscal year increased 12 percent to a record $883 million.
Fourth-quarter 2015 revenue was $256.5 million, up 22 percent compared to fourth-quarter 2014 revenue of $211.1 million. Non-GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) net income was $29.4 million, or $0.61 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $25.1 million, or $0.52 per diluted share, for the same period in 2014
Fourth-quarter GAAP net income was $10.3 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, compared to $11.9 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the same period in 2014.
For the entire fiscal 2015 year, EFI reported revenue of $882.5 million, up 12 percent year-over-year compared to $790.4 million to fiscal-year 2014. GAAP net income was $33.5 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, compared to $33.7 million or $0.70 per diluted share for fiscal-year 2014.
- October 2015: Revenue, Net Income Continue Upward Trend for EFI’s Third Quarter
- July 2015: EFI Makes Two Key Acquisitions; Launches New Fiery Server
- July 2015: EFI Reports Record Revenue of $203 Million, Net-Income Gains
- April 2015: EFI Reports Record First Quarter Revenue of $195 Million
- January 2015: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2014
- October 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $198 MILLION FOR THIRD-QUARTER 2014
- April 2014: EFI REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER REVENUE IS UP 10 PERCENT
- January 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS