New A4 Desktop Document Scanner KV-S2087 from Panasonic Scans at up to 170 IPM
Panasonic Solutions for Business is introducing its next-generation desktop workgroup color document scanner, the KV-S2087 ($2,495.00 MSRP), an A4 scanner that scans media up to 8.5″x14″ in size. The KV-S2087 features faster scan speeds than its predecessor – scanning at up to 85 pages per minute (ppm) or at up to 170 ipm in duplex modem – and features a 200-page duplexing automatic document feeder, and can scan media ranging in type from thin paper to passports and embossed cards.
The KV-S2087 may also be integrated with enterprise content management (ECM) software applications for automated distribution of scanned documents.
Other features include:
- Scan at either 200 or 300 dpi for both black-and-white or color documents.
- Digital imprinter, which enables text data to be added to a scanned image without physically printing text onto the original document. The optional post-imprinter adds text to the back side of the original document for easier comparison between original and scanned documents.
- Auto preview, which provides up to nine preview options of scanned documents, allowing users to adjust image settings while previewing an image of the finished document to ensure the best quality output.
- Auto “re-scan,” which enables users to adjust a scanned image without having to physically re-scan the document.
- Auto detection, which provides four different levels of detection to alert users if image-quality problem occurs during scanning, and gives users the option to correct the image without re-scanning the document.
- Durable long-life roller that Panasonic says is one of the longest-life in its class
The KV-S2087 high-speed departmental scanner is available through authorized Panasonic resellers, and comes standard with a Three-Year Advance Exchange Warranty. For more information and complete specifications, visit Panasonic here.
- May 2015: Select Panasonic Document Scanners Now Bundled with Neat Cloud Service
- January 2015: New Panasonic Document Scanners Feature Nuance PaperPort 14 Professional Software
- January 2014: New Panasonic Departmental Document Scanners Offer Enhanced Feature Set
- October 2014: New HP Officejet 8040 All-in-One with Neat Cloud Service, Instant Ink Eligibility
- December 2013: A Look at Neat’s New Wireless Scan-to-Cloud Document Scanner, NeatConnect
- September 2013: Panasonic Updates Workgroup Scanner Line with New KV-S1046C-H and KV-S1065C-H
- July 2013: New Panasonic KV-SS1100 Network Scanner with Wired and Wireless Connectivity
- January 2013: Panasonic Introduces EMC Captiva Cloud Toolkit SDK for Document Scanners
- January 2013: Panasonic KV-S1026C, KV-S1015C Document Scanners Start at $495, Scan to Google Drive, Evernote Available