Konica Minolta Canada Acquires Managed Services Provider IT Weapons Inc.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) reports that it’s acquired IT Weapons Inc., which will operate as a subsidiary company under its own name and current management team. IT Weapons’ 86 employees will become part of Konica Minolta.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, Konica Minolta says IT Weapons is one of Canada’s leading IT companies and has been recognized by MSPmentor, CRN, and CDN as a top managed services provider. The firm says the acquisition will help IT Weapons accelerate their growth, without compromising any aspect of their service delivery.
“We are extremely excited to have IT Weapons join the Konica Minolta family” said Chris Dewart, President and CEO of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. “This is a company that has built a remarkable team of technical experts and a portfolio of cutting edge services that we cannot wait to bring to the wider Canadian market.”
Ted Garner, CEO of IT Weapons shared his enthusiasm, “We are so thrilled about this new chapter in the evolution of our company. The Konica Minolta Canada team really shares our core values and our passion for delivering exceptional client experience. We have found a partner that deeply respects our culture and who is committed to nurturing the award-winning service delivery and execution engine that IT Weapons has become.”
Through its All Covered IT Services division, Konica Minolta provides a wide range of strategic IT Services in the United States, and the combined IT Services group will now total more than 1,000 employees across North America, following the IT Weapons acquisition.
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Canon, IT Services Dealer SymQuest
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Techcess Group
- April 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Boston-Based EveryNetwork
- February 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Preferred Networks
- December 2014: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Two Cloud-Computing Companies
- October 2014: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Now Offering Network-Security Services
- October 2014: Konica Minolta Acquiring Italian Inkjet Textile Printer Sales Company, Verga
- April 2014: Konica Minolta Acquires Pitney Bowes Canada’s Document Imaging Solutions