Konica Minolta Offering Square 9’s Smart Search for Document Management
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s partnering with Square 9 Softworks, developer of SmartSearch, an enterprise content management (ECM) solution for automating document workflows.
Designed for small to mid-size businesses, Konica Minolta says SmartSearch can be integrated into organizations’ accounts payable, accounts receivable, and human resources document flows. The solution encompasses workflow and business process-management, Web-based forms, and line-of-business integration, and is scalable.
Key features of SmartSearch include:
- Share and collaborate on documents.
- Increase file security and compliance.
- Eliminate paper-based filing systems
- Automate document-routing and notifications.
- August 2015: Konica Minolta’s ‘Chameleon’ Lets Users Customize bizhub Touch Screens
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
- June 2015: OKI Is Now Authorized Reseller for All Square 9 Softworks’ Solutions
- August 2014: Square 9 Softworks’ Document-Management and Search Solutions Now Available for Toshiba e-STUDIOS