Xerox Adds New Managed Print Services Tools
- Enhanced Managed Supplies Service is an easy way for partners to provide proactive, automatic supplies replenishment for printers and MFPs that are not under a cost-per-page price plan. Leading channel partners that sell managed supplies services average 25 percent margin on managed ink and supplies revenue, which delivers an additional predictable, recurring revenue stream.
- The NewField IT e-Commerce Storefront is to designed to make it easy for partners to order and renew assessment tools and services to analyze a company’s IT infrastructure in order to develop and sell a smart MPS program.
- MPS Application Programming Interface (API) is a software development kit that integrates with a partner’s front- or back-office system to reduce administrative costs such as client billing and improve help desk and incident management metrics.
- Xerox Digital Alternatives is a simple desktop and mobile assistant technology that automates paper-based workflows that is now available to the channel. Users can sign, annotate, share, save and read documents in one interface and don’t need to print documents, convert files or toggle between different programs and digital versions; a time-saving and efficiency gain.
According to Xerox, nearly three-quarters of small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) do not have a managed print service (MPS) in place, which Xerox says represents a substantial opportunity for channel partners to help clients reduce cost by up to 30 percent annually and improve predictability while generating new, recurring revenue for their business.
NewField IT e-Commerce Storefront, MPS API and Enhanced Managed Supplies Service are available to U.S. and European partners. Xerox Digital Alternatives is subject to partner accreditation starting in July for European Concessionaires and later this year for U.S. partners. Enhanced Managed Supplies Service will be available to Canada later this year.
- June 2015: Xerox Enhancing its Business Process Automation with New ‘Robotic’ Process Automation Services
- April 2015: New Xerox Workflow-Optimization Solutions, DocuShare Private Cloud
- April 2015: New Xerox CompleteView User Analytics Tool for MPS, Monitoring Users’ Printing
- April 2015: Xerox Wins $564.9 Million Medicaid Contract with State of New York
- November 2014: New Solutions from Xerox Support Paper-Less Document Processes; Also Now Offering Hyland OnBase and Datawatch Solutions