New Kyocera ECOSYS A4 Desktop Color Printers Start at $1,569
Kyocera Document Solutions America has launched two new ECOSYS A4 color network printers, both of which it says feature an array of advanced features into a compact footprint.
The ECOSYS P6035cdn and P6130cdn are designed for workgroups of all sizes; they come complete with standard duplex printing, enhanced paper capacity, and optional wireless-printing. The ECOSYS P6035cdn and ECOSYS P6130cdn output color or black-and-white pages at 37 ppm and 32 ppm respectively.
Both desktop color printers feature Kyocera’s patented long-life drum technology. The eco-friendly drum design, which separates the toner container, allows users to replenish toner without having to replace the drum, thus reducing consumable costs and landfill waste. ECOSYS printers also conserve energy and associated costs by switching to standby mode when not in use.
- Paper capacity up to 2,100 sheets (standard capacity is 600 sheets).
- Kyocera’s patented long-life consumable technology;
- USB host interface.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet network interface
- Apple AirPrint capability for mobile printing from iOS devices.
The new Kyocera ECOSYS P6035cdn and ECOSYS P6130cdn can also be optimized with a select group of business applications, including Kyocera Mobile Print, which enables users to print files from their smartphones and tablets; Apple AirPrint, which enables printing from iOS and OSX products without a print driver; Command Center Rx, which tracks toner and paper consumption from a Web browser; and PRESCRIBE, which allows users to create, store, and output frequently used forms directly from their printer.
ECOSYS printers are available through authorized Kyocera dealers.
- ECOSYS P6035cdn: $1,983 MSRP
- ECOSYS P6130cdn: $1,569 MSRP
- April 2015: Kyocera Previews New A4 MFPs with A3 Feature Set, New HyPAS Apps at Annual Dealer Conference
- February 2015: NEW DMCONNECT FROM KYOCERA FOR AUTOMATIC ROUTING TO DOCUMENT-MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- January 2015: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SETS UP NEW SALES COMPANY IN CHILE, ACQUIRES LOCAL OFFICE-EQUIPMENT DEALER
- November 2014: KYOCERA REPORTS ‘SIGNIFICANT PROFIT’ IN MFP SALES FOR HALF YEAR OF ITS FISCAL YEAR
- October 2014: NEW KYOCERA CENTRAQ SOLUTIONS PROVIDE SECURE PRINT-RELEASE, DEVICE MONITORING, AND USER CONTROLS
- September 2014: NEW APP LINKS KYOCERA MULTIFUNCTIONALS TO GOOGLE ACCOUNTS
- September 2014: KYOCERA ADDS MICROSOFT EXCHANGE CONNECTOR FOR SCAN-TO-EMAIL
- July 2014: MFP SALES UP AT KYOCERA, BUT TOTAL COMPANY EARNINGS DOWN
- July 2014: KYOCERA LAUNCHES RIGHTFAX CONNECTOR FOR CONNECTING TO RIGHTFAX SERVERS
- June 2014: KYOCERA EXPANDS PRINTER/MFP PARTS-PROCUREMENT AND DEVELOPMENT WITH NEW COMPANY IN CHINA
- May 2014: ARGOS ONBOARD PRINT MANAGEMENT NOW AVAILABLE FOR KYOCERA HYPAS-ENABLED MULTIFUNTIONALS