Copier Careers: Average Copier Tech Salary is $43,133
Copier Careers, a Minneapolis-based recruiting firm serving the document-imaging Industry for almost 30 years, has just published its annual Service Technician Salary Survey. This year’s survey garnered a record response from over 4,320 copier technicians across the United States.
Highlights of the survey include:
- IT (information technology)/MNS (managed network service) providers continue to gain ground in the copier channel. Fifteen percent of survey respondents said they work for an IT or MNS provider.
- Average salaries have grown from $43,133 in 2014 to $44,125 this year, a 2-percent increase.
- The majority of technicians say they’re satisfied with their compensation.
- The ongoing shortages of qualified technicians make this a strong job market for the 60 percent of technicians who say they’re either actively or passively searching for new employment.
Read and download the entire Technician Salary Survey free online here.
- December 2014: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales Rep Compensation is $88,983
- July 2014: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales-Manager Compensation is $143,735 Annually
- July 2014: Copier Careers: Longer Hours, Stagnating Compensation for Copier Service Management
- May 2014: Copier Careers: Average Salary for Copier Tech is $42,031
- January 2014: Copier Careers: Average Account Executive Comp is $88,881