New Clean-Sheet Design A3 Color Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Features MEAP, Small Footprint
May 19, 2015 – Canon U.S.A. reports that its imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 A3 color MFP is now available. Two configurations are available, the C3330 ($9,660 MSRP) and C3325i ($6,615 MSRP), both of which are available through authorized Canon dealers.
Both MFPs print and scan on up 11″x17″, and print at up to 33 ppm (letter-size). Designed for space-constrained work spaces with small footprint, the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i and imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3325i MFPs are built upon the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, and have a new engine and clean-sheet design, as well as embedded support for various applications through Canon’s Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform (MEAP) platform. As such, the MFPs can seamlessly integrate with Canon’s software solutions and services such as uniFLOW, Therefore, imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop, ADVANCE Cloud Portal, and other software applications, for information management, security, and scan and output management.
The MFPs use four black, cyan, yellow, and magenta toner cartridge. The black toner cartridge is rated to yield 36,000 page, while each color cartridge is rated to yield 19,000 pages. They also feature Canon’s feature Canon V2 Color profile that Canon says provide vibrant color image quality and sharp, well-defined images. Customers may also select the legacy profile to match their installed imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs’ image quality.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i/C3325i user interface features a full-color, high-resolution TFT (thin-film transistor) LCD screen. Canon says it’s improved the control panel/touch screen from previous MFPs to provide a wide range of tilt positions and it’s also added on-screen device-management videos that provide step-by-step instructions to guide users through replacing consumables.
A new internal document-finishing option provides stapling of up to 50 sheets and a tray capacity of up to 600 sheets through two standard trays. The inner finisher’s Staple-Free Staple feature binds up to four sheets of paper together without the use of metal staples, enabling easier shredding of documents, more efficient paper stacking, and use of fewer staples to help reduce waste. The document finisher also incorporates a Staple On Demand feature to re-staple originals after copying/scanning, or to staple documents that were printed without the appropriate staple settings initially selected.
Also new is Scan to Microsoft Word and Mail Box Simple. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series can integrate with Canon’s solutions portfolio, as well as with its Managed Document Services and other professional services.
- April 2015: NEW CANON IMAGEWARE SECURE ADUDIT MANAGER EXPRESS V2.1 AUDITS MFP DOCUMENT ACTIVITY
- February 2015: EFI SELF-SERVE PRINT-FOR-PAY PRINT PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR CANON MFPS
- January 2015: NEXT-GENERATION CANON COLOR IMAGECLASS MULTIFUNCTIONALS FEATURE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN, NEW V2 COLOR PROFILE, MORE
- November 2014: CANON EXPANDS AIRPRINT MOBILE-PRINTING SUPPORT TO NEW IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE COLOR MFPS
- March 2014: NEW CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE A3 COLOR MFPS FEATURE SCANNING UP TO 120 IPM
- October 2013: CANON’S IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE 4200 A3 MFPS FEATURE CANON NEXT GENERATION PLATFORM, CLOUD, MOBILE AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- May 2013: CANON’S NEW A4 IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE 500IF/400IF MONOCHROME MFPS FEATURE ADVANCED A3-LEVEL WORKFLOW CAPABILITY
- January 2013: NEW CANON IMAGERUNNER ADVANCE C2230 AND C2225 A3 OFFICE MFPS FEATURE MOBILE PRINT AND SCAN, CLOUD CONNECTIVITY, MEAP-WEB