New Management Changes at OKI Data Americas
May 5, 2015 – OKI Data Americas reports that it’s changed the structure and staffing of its marketing and sales organizations to better align with its parent corporation’s global configuration and business objectives. It says the changes underscore its commitment to supporting print-reliant business segments and other strategic initiatives to ensure the company’s long-term profitable growth.
Hiroyuki Fukushima has been promoted to vice president of Office Solutions Marketing. In his new role, Fukushima is responsible for North American product marketing of color and monochrome single-function and MFPs, as well as serial-impact dot-matrix printers, including overseeing the office and cross-industry group, managed-print services operations, and software solutions. Since 2010, Fukushima held the position of director of non-impact product marketing for OKI Data Americas.
Mark Hansinger has been promoted to vice president of U.S. sales. In this role, Hansinger is responsible for managing the U.S. sales organization, including the company’s national-sales strategy. Hansinger will direct activity for the organization’s channel, commercial and public sector, direct-channel, graphic-arts and production, BTA, commercial and public-sector sales teams. As part of the reorganization, OKI Data’s Strategic Business Relationships and Original Equipment Manufacturing teams are also part of Hansinger’s sales organization. Most recently, Hansinger held the positions of vice president of U.S. Channel Sales, and director of U.S. Commercial Sales.
“The evolution of our company’s marketing and sales structure will further optimize resources for greater efficiency and service delivery to our distribution partners and end-users, alike,” said Sergio Horikawa, deputy president of OKI Data Americas. “By aligning our marketing and sales organizations, OKI Data is better-positioned attack the global market in a more integrated fashion.”
- April 2015: NEW ‘SMART’ A4 MFPS FROM OKI, MB700+ AND MC700+, WITH LATEST SMART EXTENDABLE PLATFORM, OPTIONAL CLOUD CONNECTIVITY
- April 2015: OKI ROLLS OUT NEW ‘SMART’ A3 COLOR MC873 MFP SERIES WITH LATEST SMART EXTENDABLE PLATFORM
- March 2015: OKI DATA WILL OFFER MWAI’S FORZA SOLUTION FOR DEALERS
- March 2015: HORIKAWA PROMOTED TO DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF OKI DATA AMERICAS
- March 2015: OKI TO DEMO NEW MFPS FOR BTA CHANNEL, LIGHT-PRODUCTION PRINT DEVICES AT ITEX SHOW
- February 2015: NEW OKI C931E, C941E FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND UNIQUE GRAPHIC-ARTS AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2015: OKI NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD AND THIRD QUARTER
- January 2015: NEW OKI A4 MODELS FEATURE MORE MEMORY FOR FASTER PRINT-JOB PROCESSING, WIFI PRINTING, MORE
- December 2014: OKI LAUNCHING FOUR NEW DICOM PRINTERS OPTIMIZED FOR PRINTING FROM MEDICAL DEVICES
- November 2014: OKI PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON ITS NEW COREFIDO FIVE-YEAR FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM