Bruce Jones is New Group President of Xerox’s Financial Services Business
May 5, 2015 – Xerox reports that it’s appointed Bruce W. Jones as group president of its Financial Services Business.
Reporting to Bob Zapfel, president of Xerox Services, Jones will lead Xerox’s global financial-services group, which serves clients in the banking and capital markets, professional-services, and insurance industries.
Jones spent 25 years at IBM where he led the creation of the company’s North American Financial Services BPO business unit and served in various roles in the company’s BPO business, spanning multiple geographies.
“Bruce has spent his entire career in the business-process outsourcing and IT services industries, and he brings deep global expertise in business development and sales, especially in financial services,” commented Zapfel. “His arrival at Xerox completes the strong Services leadership team we’ve built to implement our industry-focused operating model. And, we are confident he will be a true partner to our clients in helping them achieve their business goals.”
Xerox’s new “go-to-market operating model” focuses on serving clients through specific industry vertical segments and “world-class delivery capabilities.” It says this combination enables it to offer each client its complete business-services portfolio, which includes customer care, human-resource outsourcing, professional services, and transaction processing. The model also applies global best practices across business sectors, leveraging industry knowledge and greater use of automation and analytics.
Jones holds an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, and a bachelor of science degree in business-management from Georgia Tech.
Today 56 percent of Xerox’s revenue is generated by its Services business, and the company expects that proportion to continue to grow. Xerox’s Financial Services Business Group is designed to help financial-services firms manage costs, increase revenues, improve customer value, and better manage regulations.
- April 2015: XEROX ENHANCES MOBILE-PRINTING AND WORKFLOW SUITE WITH MOBILE LINK APP, MOBILE ACCESS APP, UPDATES MOBILE PRINT CLOUD
- April 2015: NEW XEROX COMPLETEVIEW USER ANALYTICS TOOL FOR MPS, MONITORING USERS’ PRINTING
- April 2015: NEW XEROX WORKFLOW-OPTIMIZATION SOLUTIONS, DOCUSHARE PRIVATE CLOUD
- April 2015: XEROX REVENUE DOWN FOR FIRST QUARTER, ADJUSTS FORECAST
- February 2015: NEW XEROX RIALTO 900 COLOR-INKJET PRODUCTION PRINTER FIRST TO BE DEVELOPED WITH IMPIKA
- February 2015: NEW MOBILE-FRIENDLY XEROX DESKTOP COLOR PRINTER, MFP WITH APPLE AIRPRINT, GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT, WIFI-DIRECT MOBILE PRINTING