Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Boston-Based EveryNetwork
April 6, 2015 – All Covered, the IT Services division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, reports that it’s acquired the assets of EveryNetwork of Boston. The company’s clients will now be serviced by All Covered, giving All Covered a significantly larger presence in Boston and the San Francisco Bay Area, where EveryNetwork has offices.
For nearly two decades, EveryNetwork has developed a full suite of IT solutions and services to customers on both coasts, including consulting capabilities, managed IT services, and the latest cloud technologies.
“We are pleased to have EveryNetwork join the Konica Minolta family,” commented Todd Croteau, president of the All Covered IT Services division. “Their focus on managed IT services, cloud-computing, mobile-device management, and IT consulting lines up perfectly with All Covered’s core offerings. The EveryNetwork team shares our passion for solving customers’ business problems with innovative technology systems and services. This is a great combination of two market leaders in Massachusetts and California.”
As a result of the acquisition, All Covered has absorbed EveryNetwork’s workforce of more than 50 IT service and support professionals in their Boston and Burlingame, California, offices. All Covered, with more than 800 employees, already has a long history in the San Francisco Bay Area and Boston markets, and the combined client base will be supported by larger engineering and operations teams, giving clients access to a broader range of services and full 24/7 coverage.
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PREFERRED NETWORKS
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED NOW OFFERING NETWORK-SECURITY SERVICES
- January 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES IT-SERVICES PROVIDER KNOWLEDGECENTRIX
- May 2013: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED EXPANDING ITS CLOUD SERVICES