DocuWare’s Schloemer Retires; New Co-Presidents Are Biffar and Schneck
March 3, 2015 – New York-based DocuWare, which markets document-management and enterprise content management solutions, reports that DocuWare President Greg Schloemer has retired.
DocuWare says that with Schloemer’s retirement, Jürgen Biffar and Thomas Schneck now serve as DocuWare’s co-presidents. Biffar and Schneck commented on Schloemer’s service at DocuWare: “We want to thank Greg wholeheartedly for his tireless efforts to build up the DocuWare presence in the U.S. and Latin American markets during the last 25 years. He played a very instrumental role in the success which DocuWare has enjoyed in the American market place. We wish him all the best for the future in his well-deserved retirement.”
DocuWare’s Paul Remington will now oversee all accounting, legal, and human-resources functions, Nicole Moody will handle all revenue operations and community-relations activities, and Jürgen Biffar will head DocuWare’s Customer Success Department.
Schloemer’s career in document management began over 34 years ago as CFO at ALOS Micrographics. At DocuWare, he was an integral part of building and launching the authorized DocuWare Partner network when DocuWare acquired the DMS division of ALOS, enabling DocuWare Corporation to open its doors in the United States in 2001.
- February 2014: ECM PROVIDER DOCUWARE COMPLETES MERGER WITH WESTBROOK TECHNOLOGIES
- June 2014: NEW TOSHIBA E-STUDIO A3 MFPS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE PLATFORM, ADD PAPERCUT AND DOCUWARE
- June 2014: OKI DATA DEVICES NOW COMPATIBLE WITH DOCUWARE CONTENT-MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- June 2014: DOCUWARE’S PAPERORGANIZER APP ENABLES MOBILE USERS TO STORE DOCUMENTS IN DROPBOX, GOOGLEDRIVE, ONEDRIVE
- May 2014: DOCUWARE’S PAPERSCAN APP NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES
- April 2014: NEW SECURE MOBILE PRINT AND DOCUWARE SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE FOR KYOCERA MFPS
- March 2014: LATEST VERSION OF DOCUWARE, VERSION 6.5, FOCUSES ON EASE OF USE
- September 2013: DOCUWARE ACQUIRES ENTERPRISE-CONTENT MANAGEMENT VENDOR WESTBROOK TECHNOLOGIES