Epson Launches Ambitious Ad Campaign for Business Products such as Printers and All-in-Ones
February 10, 2015 – Epson America is launching an ambitious national advertising campaign, “Cityscape,” in key strategic U.S. markets for its business products. The ad campaign’s tagline is “Where there’s business there’s Epson.”
The approach for the campaign centers on images of ultramodern, futuristic city skylines that include Epson products such as robots, digital-label presses, point-of-sale systems, projectors and business printers.
The first phase of the campaign kicks-off with airport signage simultaneously in New York (JFK Airport), Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Denver, and will extend to a range of media channels through the end of 2015. The Cityscape brand campaign will include business/financial print, digital, out-of-home, radio, TV, public relations, prominent venue advertising (Madison Square Garden in New York City), direct response, and across Epson social-media channels.
The next phase of the campaign will expand to include Epson business customers sharing real-world experiences of how they are using Epson products to improve operations. The campaign’s futuristic imagery will begin appearing in Epson marketing communications materials and on Epson’s online channels, including here.
“Epson products are relied upon in countless businesses today to communicate, share, capture, and create. Our new campaign is designed to highlight Epson’s long-standing partnership with the global business community that started 40 years ago,” commented Keith Kratzberg, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Epson America. “The initial phase of this campaign begins sharing a story that will unfold over time. We will be expanding this conversation to further illustrate how our cutting–edge technologies and innovative solutions can help business everywhere succeed and grow.”
“Our evocative Cityscape campaign may be a real eye-opener for business professionals who know Epson only as one of the world’s leading printer manufacturers. In reality, we’re much more than that,” said Lucie Milanes, Epson’s director of marketing strategy and communications. “The campaign takes a fun yet serious path to disrupt and discard outdated perceptions of the Epson brand.”
- January 2015: REVENUE, INCOME UP FOR EPSON’S THIRD QUARTER; INK-TANK PRINTERS LEAD REVENUE GROWTH
- January 2015: EPSON OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES PRINT AUDIT PRINT-MANAGEMENT SUPPORT FOR EPSON WORKFORCE PRO MODELS
- January 2015: EPSON BRINGS BUSINESS INKJETS WITH REPLACEABLE INK PACKS FOR PRINTING UP TO 75,000 PAGES TO THE U.S.
- December 2014: EPSON ACQUIRES K-SUN TO EXPAND ITS PRESENCE IN THE INDUSTRIAL LABEL-PRINTING MARKET
- December 2014: EPSON TO INVEST 12.3 BILLION YEN IN INKJET-PRINTER, PROJECTOR, AND SMART-GLASSES MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- December 2014: NEW EPSON A3 BUSINESS INKJET MFP, PRINTER, BRING A3 PRINTING CLOSER TO WORKERS IN SMALL AND MID-SIZE WORKGROUPS
- November 2014: STRONG QUARTER FOR EPSON; HIGHER-PRICED INKJET PRINTERS HELP DRIVE GROWTH
- November 2014: EPSON ROLLS OUT ‘WORLD’S SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST’ MOBILE PRINTER, THE WORKFORCE WF-100
- November 2014: TWO NEW EPSON SCANNERS FOR ADVANCED AMATEUR AND PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS
- October 2014: NEW NINE-COLOR EPSON SURECOLOR P600 FOR ADVANCED PHOTO PRINTING
- October 2014: NEW EPSON SURELAB D700 IS MINI VERSION OF SURELAB D3000 PROFESSIONAL PHOTO PRINTER