IPT Digital to Demonstrate JFlex 870 Powered by Memjet’s Aspen Print Engine
February 4, 2015 – IPT Digital reports that it’ll be demonstrating the newest version of its JFlex 870 printing system at its headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, a short distance from the International Converting Exhibition (ICE) being held in Orlando. The newest version of IPT Digital’s JFlex 870 is outfitted with the Memjet page-wide Aspen color inkjet print engine.
According to IPT Digital, the JFlex 870 prints at 225 feet per minute with a print resolution of 1,600 x 1,325 dpi and on media up to 17″ wide. The firm says conventional flexo-based technology label converters can achieve a substantial boost in profitability and productivity by supporting “lean manufacturers” requesting shorter print runs and VDP (variable data printing) while lowering operational cost and lowering environmental waste.
IPT says it provides a unique product offering to the label-printing converter market by redesigning older legacy presses to be used for digital color printing. According to the firm, the added benefit is that all existing in-line finishing can continue to be used, and Memjet’s Aspen print engine, with built-in nozzle redundancy, provides excellent print quality and boasts speeds at or above competing print technologies. As is the case with the JFlex 870 System, the Aspen print engine integrates with existing hardware to allow original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to enhance their digital capabilities without the high cost or time required to replace existing infrastructure.
For more information on the JFlex 870, visit IPT Digital here.
- April 2014: MEMJET UNVEILS NEXT-GENERATION ASPEN INKJET PRINT ENGINE FOR COMMERCIAL PRINTING
- January 2015: FIRST MEMJET-POWERED JFLEX870 LABEL PRINTER SOLD IN CANADA
- November 2014: MEMJET: 2014 HAS BEEN A ‘BANNER YEAR’ WITH RECORD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
- October 2014: NEW MEMJET-POWERED COLORDYNE CDT 3600 SERIES DIGITAL LABEL AND TAG PRODUCTION-PRINTING SYSTEM
- September 2014: TROJANLABEL LAUNCHES MEMJET-POWERED TROJANTWO MINI DIGITAL LABEL PRESS
- September 2014: MEMJET PARTNERS TO SHOWCASE NEW AND CURRENT PRINTING SYSTEMS AT GRAPH EXPO 2014
- August 2014: MEMJET LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION PRINT ENGINE, SIRIUS, FOR MORE VERSATILE MEDIA HANDLING
- July 2014: RTI DIGITAL EXPANDS DISTRIBUTION OF MEMJET-POWERED VORTEX 4200 WIDE-FORMAT PRINTER
- June 2014: ALPHA IMAGING TO RESELL MEMJET-POWERED RTI DIGITAL VORTEX 4200 IN NORTHEAST U.S.