HP Announces New Chain of Command for HP Enterprise and HP Inc.
January 26, 2015 – Hewlett-Packard today announced new management roles for its two newly created companies, HP Enterprise and HP Inc. (In October 2014, the HP announced that it was splitting into two publicly traded companies: HP Enterprise, which will be dedicated to enterprise-business solutions, and HP Inc., which will be dedicated to personal computing and computing.) HP expects the split to be completed by the end of 2015.
As previously reported, HP’s current president, chairman, and CEO of HP, Meg Whitman, will serve as president and CEO of HP Enterprise, while Dion Weisler will be president and CEO of HP Inc.
Other appointments are as follows:
- Cathie Lesjak will be Chief Financial Officer
- John Schultz will be General Counsel
- Henry Gomez will be Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- John Hinshaw will be Chief Customer Officer and lead Technology & Operations
- Martin Fink will be Chief Technology Officer and lead Hewlett-Packard Labs
- Mike Dallas will be the interim HR leader
- Mike Nefkens will lead the Enterprise Services Group
- Bill Veghte will lead the Enterprise Group
- Robert Youngjohns will lead the Software Group
- Marten Mickos will lead HP Helion and the cloud organization
- Jim Murrin will lead Corporate Strategy
- Bob Mao will be the Chairman of HP China
- Chris Hsu will lead Global Corporate Services
- Jon Flaxman will be the Chief Operating Officer
- Shane Wall will be Chief Technology Officer
- Tracy Keogh will lead Human Resources
- Stephen Nigro will lead Printing Group
- Ron Coughlin will lead Personal Systems Group
- Enrique Lores will lead the Services and Solutions Group
- Stuart Pann will lead the Supply Chain organization
- Richard Bailey will lead Customer Support and Quality
- Pradeep Jotwani will lead Strategic Business Development
- Christoph Schnell will lead the Americas region
- Herbert Koeck will lead the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regions
- Nick Lazaridis will lead the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) regions
HP says that for unfilled roles, such as the Human Resources lead for Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel, and Chief Marketing Officer at HP Inc., the selection process is ongoing and will be finalized prior to the separation.
November 2014: FLAT FOURTH QUARTER FOR HP; REPORTS FULL-YEAR RESULTS
November 2014: HP’S DION WEISLER: THE VISION AND PROMISE OF BLENDED REALITY