ITEX Office-Equipment Trade Show Scheduled for March 10 – 12 in Fort Lauderdale
January 16, 2015 – The ITEX National Conference and Expo, an annual office-equipment and solutions trade show, has released its conference program for its 2015 event, which takes place March 10 – 12, 2015 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The event will feature two new executive workshops hosted by InfoTrends and CompTIA, a new Tuesday night dinner cruise, a strategic sales workshop, and over 100 exhibitors.
For more information, visit the following links
- ITEX’s “early bird” deadline closes January 16, 2015. Visit ITEX here for attendee registration.
- Download the digital brochure – ITEX will provide a link as soon as it’s available
- Conference Schedule and Speakers.
As the largest event in the office-equipment and solutions channel, ITEX 2015 says it’s uniquely focused on addressing the needs of technology focused resellers, managed print services dealers, and imaging-supply and equipment-specialists. More than 65 conference sessions are scheduled, addressing topics such as document and workflow solutions, sales and marketing, managed services, managed print services, and service and supplies.
Event highlights include:
- Two new executive workshops are scheduled for March 10th, and are hosted by InfoTrends and CompTIA.
- A new strategic sales workshop, “Light a Fire Under Your Managed IT Sales!”, presented by Paul Dippell, founder and CEO of Service Leadership, is scheduled for Thursday, March 12th, and is presented by Great America Financial Services and ITEX.
- The keynote speech, “Building Better Businesses in a Dynamic Channel”, will be delivered by IT channel industry professional Larry Walsh on Wednesday, March 11th at 9:00 am.
- Dealer panel sessions showcasing case studies and best practices will feature dealers from the Center for Business Innovation (CBI), Gordon Flesch Company, Les Olson Company, Marco, Perry ProTech, ProSource, Qualpath, Seamless Solutions, and more.
- An inaugural VIP Dinner Cruise is scheduled for Tuesday, March 10th.
- The ITEX 15th Anniversary Cocktail Reception will be held Wednesday, March 11th.
- The Perfect Image Awards Breakfast Ceremony will be held Thursday, March 12th.
Exhibitors include Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark, Oki Data Americas, Sindoh, and Xerox anchor. Some 115+ distributors, vendors, and partners will be exhibiting their software and services.
Through a recently announced ITEX partnership with the TriMega Purchasing Association, attendees at TriMega’s 2015 INTEC Show, “Ignite 2015,” held in conjunction with ITEX, are also invited to attend ITEX 2015 with a discount for their ITEX 2015 registration fees. More information for Ignite 2015 can be found at www.ignite2015.info. Other industry partners include the ASCII Group, CompTIA, ENX, Locator, MPSA, MPS Connect, NPRN, Recharge Asia, and Recycling Times.
Attendee registration is open for the 2015 event at www.itexshow.com/register and exhibitor sign-up is available by contacting Cal Groton or Alexandra Piccirilli. For more information about the ITEX Conference agenda, executive workshops, or networking opportunities visit www.itexshow.com.