Eliott Peck Appointed CEO of Canon U.S.A.’s Information Technology Services
January 16, 2015 – Canon U.S.A. reports that it’s made several senior executive appointments and promotions. Among them is the promotion of Eliott Peck, senior vice president and general manager of the Canon’s Imaging Technologies and Communications Group, to chairman and chief executive officer of Canon Information Technology Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.
Other new appointments and promotions include:
- Hiroyuki Imamura’s promotion to vice president and general manager of Canon U.S.A.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group.
- Mason Olds’ promotion to senior vice president for Canon U.S.A.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group. Olds has also been appointed to Canon U.S.A.’s Americas Board of Groups Management.
- Kenji Kobayashi has been promoted to senior vice president and general manager for Canon Latin America,and has also been appointed to the Americas Board of Groups Management for Canon U.S.A.
- Joseph Warren has been promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president and general manager of Corporate Human Resources for Canon U.S.A.
“I am proud to announce six well-deserved appointments and promotions for the New Year,” commented Joe Adachi, president and chief executive officer of Canon U.S.A. “These executives bring the highest quality of leadership, commitment and dedication to Canon and I am confident their merits will bring continued success to our company.”
- January 2015: CANON REMAINS #1 AMONG JAPANESE COMPANIES FOR U.S. PATENTS
- January 2015: CANON TO INVEST $100 MILLION TO EXPAND U.S. TONER-CARTRIDGE PLANT
- January 2015: CANON LATIN AMERICA BEING MERGED INTO CANON U.S.A.
- November 2014: CANON OPENS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTERS IN WESTERN U.S.
- October 2014: SALES DOWN, INCOME FLAT FOR CANON’S THIRD QUARTER; DEMAND FOR OFFICE MULTIFUNCTIONALS IS STEADY
- July 2014: STRONG SALES OF OFFICE MULTIFUNCTIONALS DRIVE INCOME GROWTH FOR CANON IN LATEST QUARTER