Exploring Inkjet and 3D-Printing Opportunities at the Ink Jet Printing World Conference 2015
January 14, 2015 – Inkjet and 3D-printing professionals are invited to explore inkjet and 3D-printing opportunities – from office-document printing, to large-format graphics printing, product decoration, 3D printing, and more – at the IMI’s Ink Jet Printing World 2015 conference being held February 3-6, 2015 at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida.
The conference’s schedule is as follows:
Ink Jet Printing 2015 Conference: February 4-6.
Ink Jet Academy: February 4-6.
Key topics to be covered at the conference include:
- SiMEMs technology is enabling new application spaces.
- Enhanced performance and lower-cost piezo inkjet print heads are opening up new opportunities.
- What role will nanography play?
- How will inkjet compete directly with offset and lithography printing?
- New dispersion technologies are key to application advancements and success.
- Analysis tools are essential to understanding process and achieving results.
- Why the time may be right for textile printing and how to Implement.
- What’s required for successful 3D printing, digital manufacturing, and other applications?
Complimentary display space is available for all registrants, as is a five-minute Suppliers Forum presentation to inform attendees of your company’s technology, products, and services,
For complete program details and registration, visit the IMI Web site here.