New OKI A4 Models Feature More Memory for Faster Print-Job Processing, WiFi Printing, More
January 5, 2015 – OKI Data Americas reports that it’s launching new monochrome single-function printers and MFPs that print at up to 47 ppm and are available in the United States and Canada. OKI says its new B412dn, B432dn, B512dn printers, and new MB472w, MB492 and MB562w MFPs combine a powerful feature set with high print-volume capacity, large paper capacity, Wi-Fi wireless printing, more memory, and low total cost of ownership (TCO). The new models, which print and scan on up to A4/legal-size media and are available through OKI dealers, are designed for small workgroups.
Each of the new devices provide mobile printing from tablets and smart phones by supporting Apple AirPrint for Apple iOS mobile devices, Google Cloud Print, and the OKI Mobile Print application for Android devices.
- The B512dn delivers print speeds of 47 ppm with a First Page Out Time as fast as 4.5 seconds.
- 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
- Automatic duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi wireless capability.
- Fast First Page Out Time, a quick recovery time from power-save mode of 17 seconds, and high paper capacity compared to their competitors in this class.
- The MB562w delivers print speeds up to 47 ppm and also features standard wireless WiFi printing.
- 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, allowing for faster processing of larger and more complex print jobs.
- The MB492 and MB562w include key features such as fast time processing complex data and a 7″ LCD color touch screen for improved visibility and user-help functions.