Seven Key Benefits of a Managed Print Services Program
The folks at PrintFleet have just published a guide to the key benefits of a managed print services (MPS) program that concisely summarizes how an MPS program can make print fleets more secure and cost-effective:
“Enabling a Managed Print Services Solution at a customer location can be challenging. However, an MPS program is designed to help your customers – or you as an end-user – meet your overall business objectives and goals, all while helping to streamline your overall business efficiency.
Here are 7 key benefits of an MPS program:
1. Printer Fleet reduction – meaning fewer devices deployed across the enterprise
2. Reduction in printer volume – fewer pages printed without negatively effecting business process
3. Improved security – this includes enforcing user authentication before print jobs are released, tracking user activity
4. Control and accountability – accurately allocate costs in order to capture information including billing activity, as well as analyze departmental and individual usage patterns
5. Environmental benefits – including lower paper usage, lower electrical consumption and recycle toner cartridges
6. Eliminate IT workload – by reducing IT resources being used for print related issues
7. Utilize powerful software – schedule a free demo with one of our MPS experts to find out how an MPS program can help increase your overall business efficiency!”
For more information, visit PrintFleet here.