New A4 Mono Printer and All-in-One from Ricoh with WiFi Protected Setup
In addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, there’s also “traditional” Ethernet network connectivity and a USB 2.0 port. There are two 23-ppm models: the Ricoh SP 213SNw ($195 MSRP)/SP 213SFNw ($245 MSRP) black-and-white laser MFPs, and Ricoh SP 213Nw black-and-white laser printer ($145 MSRP). All models are available through Ricoh dealers.
Features include manual duplexing, recyclable all-In-one print cartridge, minimal warm-up time, and N-up printing and copying (print several pages on a single sheet of paper). There’s also paperless fax (the system capturea inbound faxes in memory and forwards them to a designated email address or to a network folder), as well as fax from a PC.
- 360 MHz PCL print controller with 128 MB RAM.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN connectivity and 10/100Base-TX Ethernet network
- Microsoft Windows printing, PCL driver, and 80 resident PCL fonts.
- Toner cartridge yields up to 2,600 pages.
- Fan-less design for reducing noise.
- 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution.
- SP 213SNw/SP 213SFNw control panel incorporates 4-line LCD screen and alphanumeric keypad.