Samsung Launches New Marketing Campaign, ‘Smartify,’ for its B2B MFPs
Last week, Samsung Electronics America introduced four new A4 MFPs with an Android-powered user interface, this week, the firm launched a new global marketing campaign, called “Smartify,” designed to showcase its printing solutions, including the new A4 MFPs.
“Our Smartify campaign is designed to elevate Samsung’s brand awareness in B2B by bringing intelligence and leadership to the introduction of these innovative new printing solutions,” commented Ed Abrams, vice president of marketing at Samsung’s Enterprise Business Division. “We are demonstrating how Samsung technology can disrupt typical notions of printing, while expanding into the rest of our portfolio and into other opportunities for smarter business.”
Samsung says that as business professionals become accustomed to using a broad range of technologies in the enterprise, often times including personal mobile devices, demand has increased for printing solutions that enable quick and easy mobile management of documents. Messages throughout the campaign are intended to demonstrate how Samsung’s printing solutions can deliver a seamless experience, letting employees print, scan, and copy from anywhere.
“With our Smartify campaign, Samsung is furthering its commitment to B2B and support of the channel, providing opportunities for dealers to grow and deliver on the promise of a digital business,” commented Tod Pike, senior vice president at Samsung’s Enterprise Business Division. “Samsung has a record of innovation and can leverage the Smartify campaign to show our continued investment in business technology for a number of product categories.”
The campaign was developed by Minneapolis-based creative agency, Yamamoto. According to Yamamoto’s CEO, Kathy McCuskey, “This campaign takes the conversation beyond printers and elevates the benefit to smarter workflow, which is a compelling proposition that we think Samsung can own in this category. The work is bold, the messages are focused and the content supports a larger business story.”
Beginning today across seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, China, and Brazil, the campaign includes print, video, infographics, email, animated banner advertisements, whitepapers, and social media along with a Web-site landing page. It’s designed to showcase how Samsung’s printing solutions, including:
- The ProXpress M4583FX and M4580FX A4 B&W MFPs, which feature the new Samsung Smart User Interface (UI) powered by Android, the first time MFPs equipped with an Android operating system. Both models are powered by a 1 GHZ dual core CPU, and are rated at up to 47 ppm. In addition, both models feature Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform for advanced print solutions.
- The MultiXpress X4300LX Color A3 Series and K4350LX B&W A3 Series are available October 1st, are also powered by a 1 GHz Dual Core CPU, and feature wireless connectivity along with Active NFC. Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform further enhances the functionality by enabling users to build custom applications for a variety of business needs.
- The MultiXpress M5370LX A4 B&W MFP, available October 1st, are equipped with an intuitive user interface for easy device management, as well as quick personalization and customization options. Built-in NFC capabilities and Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform further enable business users to remotely control the device.
Samsung printers can be found at select Samsung resellers and channel partners. Local availability can be determined by calling 1-866-SAM-4BIZ or by visiting samsung.com/business.
- More Resources
- New Samsung A4 Multifunctionals Feature First Android OS-Powered User Interface
- Samsung Acquires PrinterOn, Maker of Mobile Cloud-Printing Solutions, to Bolster B2B Services