Canon Takes Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Campaign to the U.K.
Canon Inc. of Tokyo today announced it’s filed a patent-infringement lawsuit in the High Court of Justice of England and Wales against Badger Office Supplies Limited, Inkjet Direct Limited and Greentrees International Limited for infringement of Canon’s European Patent (UK) number 2 087 407 by, inter alia, for the importation, manufacture and sale of certain toner cartridges for use in various models of Canon and Hewlett-Packard laser printers.
Canon is seeking various remedies, including an injunction to prevent sale of the toner cartridges, and damages.
- Canon Takes Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Campaign to Russia
- Canon Wins Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against Korean Supplies Maker AlphaChem
- Canon Wins Printer-Consumables Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against Three Companies
- Canon Wins Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Suit Against Nectron
- Canon Files Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against Two U.K.-Based Companies
- Printronics Agrees Not to Sell Alleged Patent-Infringing Laser-Printer Supplies in the U.S.
- Canon Continues Fight Against Third-Party Toner-Cartridge Makers, this Time in France