MPS-Software Provider PrintFleet and Toner-Optimization Provider Preton Join Forces
Canadian-based PrintFleet, a provider of managed print software and solutions, has announced the formation of a strategic alliance with Israeli-based Preton, a provider of toner-optimization and user-metric solutions.
“We are extremely pleased about working with Preton to offer our customers a joint solution enabling them to not only manage their devices but to also enjoy a view of their clients’ user environment,” stated Chris McFarlane, CEO of PrintFleet, “This alliance is consistent with our commitment of continual improvement of our solutions while staying true to enabling our customer and partners to choose other great businesses with whom to work.”
The PrintFleet and Preton solution will initially focus on ease of use by facilitating device and user information displayed in a single user interface. Subsequent stages could include a common installer, enhanced reporting, and in-depth toner-optimization leading to more proactive printer and MFP consumables-management.
“By combining of capabilities of Preton and PrintFleet we will be able to provide dealers with new cost-management capabilities that bring value to customers, offer differentiated services and maintain margins in the increasingly competitive managed print market” said Ori Eizenberg, CEO of Preton.
- Report: Want to Control Printing Costs? PretonSaver Print-Management Solution to the Rescue
- PretonSave Can Now be Used to Verify Printing-Cost Savings with Xerox ColorQube Printers
- Synnex to Distribute Preton’s PretonSaver Print-Management Software
- Preton Adds Enhanced Page Coverage Analysis for Improved MPS Pricing
- A Look at “Toner-Save” Software: Saving Toner and Ink with Pixel-Optimization Software
- PrintFleet’s Remote Print-Management Solution Now Available for Epson Business-Class Printers
- PrintFleet Launches Cloud-Based Print-Monitoring Solution PrintFleet Vision and PrintFleet Link for Automating Transmission of Print-Fleet Data
- PrintFleet Introduces PrintFleet Remote Tech for Remote Management of Multi-Vendor Fleets