Dispatcher Phoenix Finance Now Available for Konica Minolta MFPs
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. is introducing a new automated workflow solution to help firms in the financial sector securely capture, process, and distribute financial documents while it says, still meeting regulatory demands. Part of Konica Minolta’s EnvisionIT Finance solution portfolio, the firm says Dispatcher Phoenix Finance helps banks, financial institutions, and accounting departments streamline paper-based document processes to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve access to information.
Dispatcher Phoenix Finance integrates directly into the Konica Minolta bizhub MFP control panel and provides file conversion, barcode processing, zonal OCR, integration with content-management systems and cloud-based storage for scanned hardcopy documents. With Dispatcher Phoenix Finance, administrators will be able to:
- Secure Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and financial information – Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes file conversion to PDF/A features for archiving, intelligent redaction, automatic file conversion to password-protected PDFs, and direct integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Automate manual paper-based processes – Streamline time-consuming manual processes, including renaming, splitting, routing, converting, and indexing files, with just a touch of a button.
- Access information quickly – Loan packages, appraisals, credit applications, insurance claims, etc. can be converted into a variety of Microsoft Office formats, such as Excel and Word, and Searchable PDF format.
- Scan to secure folder or content-management system – Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes a connector to Microsoft SharePoint that allows users to scan, index, and route files to SharePoint either from the MFP control panel or via an automated workflow. Files can also be automatically distributed to various destinations at the same time, such as email recipients, network folders, FTP servers, and more.
- Leverage barcode and OCR technology for improved data processing – To improve the management of financial records, Dispatcher Phoenix’s barcode recognition feature allows documents to be automatically routed to various destinations based on barcode values. Zonal OCR capabilities allow users to automatically extract relevant data for use in back-end systems.
For more information on Konica Minolta’s EnvisionIT Finance suite of solutions, visit Konica Minolta here.