New Toshiba A4 Color and Mono Multifunctionals Feature Latest e-BRIDGE Controller
Toshiba America Business Solutions is rolling out its latest A4 MFPs, the e-STUDIO 287csl/347csl and e-STUDIO477sl, all designed for small and mid-size businesses, and featuring Toshiba’s latest eBridge controller for more advanced performance.
The new MFPs use toner-based LED-printing technology. The color e-STUDIO287csl/347csl MFPs are rated at up to 35 ppm in color, while the monochrome e-STUDIO477sl is rated at up to 49 ppm in black-and-white.
The MFPs incorporate Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE technology for the latest in cloud and mobile printing and scanning, as well as other management utilities provider by the company’s higher-volume MFPs.
Features of note include:
- Security that addresses stringent U.S. Department of Defense requirements, including Toshiba’s unique Self-Encrypting Drive with Automatic Data Invalidation, which meets the U.S. Federal Information processing Standard 140-2. Toshiba says this feature virtually eliminates the possibility of unauthorized users accessing data on the hard drive should they attempt to remove and install it into another device.
- Toshiba’s proprietary Secure PDF feature that enables users to password-protect confidential documents.
- Low-temperature fusing toner and Super Sleep Mode to reduce power consumption to 1.5 watts while in this setting.
- Free toner-cartridge recycling through Toshiba’s “Zero Waste to Landfill” program. As a result of its partnership with Close the Loop, Toshiba accepts and recycles all brands of depleted toner consumables.
- Once the company’s MFPs are no longer operational, Toshiba allows for the proper recycling of its products through its collaboration with internationally recognized Sims Recycling Solutions.
- Toshiba’s Encompass Assessment and Green Report provides administrators with a comprehensive understanding of their print-related eco-footprint while providing solutions to assist in reducing environmental impact.
“Our newly released e-STUDIO products are ideal for organizations seeking reliable A4 devices for a variety of office printing needs,” commented Toshiba America Business Solutions Chief Marketing Executive Bill Melo. “Because these models feature our powerful e-BRIDGE controller platform, users will receive the performance levels of our larger devices right on their desktops.”
Available through dealers, Toshiba’s latest e-STUDIO477sl monochrome device is available for $2,599, while pricing for the company’s two new color products, the e-STUDIO287csl/347csl begin at $2,899.