Samsung Smart Printers and All-in-Ones with Mobile Printing Now Available at Office Superstores
Samsung Electronics America reports that its lineup of Smart printers with mobile printing are now available at Office Depot, OfficeMax and Staples stores nationwide. The Smart-printer lineup provides wireless mobile printing via support for Google Cloud, Near Field Communication (NFC), and Wi-Fi Direct printing.
The following Samsung printers are now available at Office Depot and OfficeMax:
- SL-M2020W: With print speeds of up to 21 ppm and a compact footprint, the SL-M2020W is designed for any home or home-office use. Users can print wirelessly through the Samsung Mobile Print app and NFC technology. In-store retail price is $129.99.
- SL-M2070FW: This 4-in-1 All-in-One is rated at up to 21 ppm, and provides NFC wireless printing for printing from mobile devices. In-store retail price is $209.99.
- SL-C1810W: The SL-C1810W uses Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) technology to deliver crisp images and sharper text. The printer also includes wireless printing with NFC technology, as well as the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud-print capabilities. In-store retail price is $299.99.
- SL-C460FW: The SL-C460FW is a 4-in-1 All-in-One that includes wireless printing with NFC technology, as well as the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud-print capabilities. It prints at 2,400 x 600 dpi. In-store retail price is $399.99.
All of the printers available at Office Depot and OfficeMax include Samsung’s Eco-mode, which can be used to reduce the amount of paper and toner used during printing.
The following Samsung printers are now available at Staples:
- SL-M2830DW: Samsung says this printer provides professional performance in an easy-to-use package. With the addition of NFC technology, consumers have three different ways to print wirelessly: by tapping an NFC-enabled device on the printer, by using the Samsung print app, or from Google Cloud print. In-store retail price is $159.99.
- SL-M2880FW: The SL-M2880FW is a 4-in-1 All-in-One that provides copy, scan, fax, and print. It leverages a 600 MHz processor for print speeds of up to 29 ppm and features Samsung’s NFC printing technology. In-store retail price is $299.99.
- SL-M3870FW: The SL-M3870FW is a 4-in-1 All-in-One with a paper tray supports up to 58 lb. media weight, and an easy–to-use eco button that when activated automatically activates 2-up printing (two pages are on printed on one side of paper), and automatic duplex printing, as well as skipping blank pages and printing in Toner Save Mode. Wi-Fi Direct allow for easy wireless printing without use of a network router. In-store retail price is $399.99.
- SL-C1860FW: The SL-C1860FW is a 4-in-1 All-in-One that includes a 4.3-inch color touch screen, making it easy to switch between tasks, like scanning and faxing. Users can print documents from mobile devices using the Samsung Mobile Print App and Google Cloud Print. In-store retail price is $449.99.
- SL-C410W: The SL-C410W offers a small footprint and Samsung’s NFC technology. In-store retail price is $229.99,