Konica Minolta Expands A4 Desktop Lineup with bizhub C3110 All-in-One, bizhub C3110P Printer
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. is launching two new A4 color desktop models: the bizhub C3110 All-in-One ($2,100 MSRP) and bizhub C3100P standalone printer ($999 MSRP). The firm says the two new models, available through dealers, feature support for user authentication, as well as enhanced energy efficiency, and are designed for small- to mid-size print environments.
Both the new bizhub C3110 and bizhub C3100P incorporate Konica Minolta’s latest Emperon controller technology, and also support PageScope Enterprise Suite for easy integration with larger and/or existing print fleets where centralized device-monitoring and administration is required. These new models also include support for user ID card authentication via Konica Minolta’s Authentication Manager, and both models feature a number of options for special printing needs, such as barcode printing.
Both units are also certified for Blue Angel Mark and Energy Star international environmental standards. Other eco-friendly features include low energy consumption, particularly in sleep mode, and standard two-sided duplex printing.
The bizhub C3110 All-in-One features:
- 32-ppm print speed in black and color at 1,200 dpi.
- Prints on up to A4/8.5″x14″ media.
- Standard print, copy, and scan, and optional Super G3 fax.
- Supports Ethernet 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0 port.
- Maximum monthly volume of up to 120,000 pages.
- Standard 350-sheet paper capacity; 850-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Uses Konica Minolta’s Simitri HD toner, a biomass plant-based toner material for minimal environmental impact.
- Supports PCL 5e/c, Adobe PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, and XPS.
- Color scan, and scan to email, SMB, FTP, USB, hard drive, and DPWS; network TWAIN driver.
- USB Direct Print for printing from USB memory devices (an optional 320-GB hard drive is required).
- Standard 50-sheet reversing automatic duplexing document feeder, plus ID card scanning and printing.
- Four CYMK toner cartridges are required; each toner cartridge yields up to 6,000 pages. Also required are four CYMK imaging units, each of which yields up to 30,000 pages.
For more information and complete specifications on the bizhub C3110, visit Konica Minolta here. The bizhub C3110P is the same as the All-in-One C3110, but is a printer-only configuration – for more information and complete specifications, visit Konica Minolta here.