Sharp Expands A4 Product Line with MX-C300P A4 Desktop Color Printer
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America today introduced the MX-C300P, an A4 color desktop printer, the latest model in its expanding line of desktop document-imaging systems. The new color printer joins two Sharp desktop color MFPs announced in December 2013, and features both wireless and wired networking as well as direct USB printing. Printing is rated at up to 30 ppm in both black-and-white and color.
The LED-based printer also supports printing from popular mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile, a free downloadable app. Sharps says the MX-C300P is built on its newest compact color engine, and is designed to fit into tight office spaces without compromising performance or reliability.
- 600 MHz Core2 Duo T7250 CPU and 512 MB of memory.
- Ethernet (10Base-T, 100Base-TX) network interface, Wireless (IEEE802.11 n/g/b), USB 2.0 (1 host ports, front), and USB 2.0 (1 device port, rear).
- PCL 6 and PostScript 3 print drivers.
- Supports Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Systems Windows Vista, Windows Systems 7, Windows 8, and Apple Mac OS X10.4, X10.5, X10.6, X10.7, X10.8.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- 300-sheet paper capacity (250-sheet tray and 50-sheet bypass tray) expandable to 800 sheets with options.
- Uses four CYMK toner cartridges, four CYMK developing units, and an imaging drum.
- Account control for up to 30 users.
- Sharpdesk Mobile app for wireless printing from mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android, and Windows Devices.
“The new MX-C300P is a powerful color desktop printer that is big on features and small on size,” commented Mike Marusic, senior vice president of Marketing and Operations. “Sharp’s space-saving design enables this device to be placed in virtually any size office or workgroup, helping users to work more efficiently.”
The new MX-C300P color desktop printer is available immediately for purchase via authorized Sharp dealers and Sharp direct sales. For more information and complete specifications, visit Sharp here.