Xerox Introduces its Fastest Phaser Printer to Date, the 65-PPM Phaser 4622
- First-page-out time as fast as 7.8 seconds.
- Monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages
- Native support for Apple AirPrint mobile printing for iOS.
- Optional 500-sheet document finisher that staples up to 50 sheets; optional 500-sheet paper trays; optional 2,000-paper feeder; and optional four-bin mailbox.
- Standard automatic two-sided duplex printing.
- High-Capacity toner cartridge ($349.99) yields up to 30,000 pages; image drum ($214.99) yields up to 80,000 pages.
- Dual 600 MHz CPUs; 256 MB of memory (maximum 768 MB); optional 320 GB hard drive ($399).
- Secure print provided (users must authenticate themselves at the control panel before accessing and printing their job). Optional hard drive provides hard-drive encryption and hard-drive overwrite.
- USB port, 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet network interface, and optional 802.11n wireless interface ($199).
- PCL 5, PCL 6, and PostScript 3 emulation print drivers.
- Supports Xerox CentreWare Web and Xerox Centre Internet Services for manageability.
- Print on media from 3.86″x5.8″ to 8.5″x14″.
Available directly from Xerox as well as from partners, two configurations are available. The base configuration Phaser 4622D/N ($1,199) has a 650-sheet standard paper capacity, while the Phaser 4622/DT has a standard 1,200-sheet paper capacity.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Xerox here.