Lexmark Rolls Out New A4 Desktop Printers Rated at up to 40 PPM and Starting at $199
Lexmark International today introduced new A4 mono desktop printers that it says are designed to bring enterprise-level features to small and mid-size businesses. The new MS310/MS410 Series offers a color display panel, higher paper-input capacity, and optional wireless connectivity.
Other features include:
- Confidential printing – users must authenticate themselves at the control panel in order to access and print their print job.
- Mobile printing options enable allow users to print from Apple iOS and Android devices with the Lexmark Mobile Printing App.
- Environmentally friendly features include energy-saving modes and duplex printing.
- When network-connected, remote manageability allows IT staff to configure printer settings from any Web browser, including security settings, and device defaults; consumables alerts are also provided.
- Optional MarkNet N8352 802.11b/g/n Wireless interface.
- The printer range in price from $199 to $399 and consist of the: Lexmark MS312dn ($199), Lexmark MS315dn ($299), and Lexmark MS415dn ($399).