HP Expands Automated Consumables Ordering, Makes MPS Program Available for New Regions
The new offerings, which are available directly from HP and its channel partners, include:
- Automated toner- and ink-cartridge ordering and replacement with new HP SureSupply solutions.
- Updates to HP Express Decision Portal, and regional expansions to HP’s Partner Managed Print Services (MPS).
- Increased multi-brand support in managed print environments.
- Automated fleet-management capabilities with enhancements to the HP Smart Decision Suite.
Automatic Toner-Cartridge Replacement
HP’s SureSupply Express targets consumers and small businesses with up to 10 HP devices, enabling customers to replace ink and toner cartridges through one-touch ordering from Apple iOS or Android smartphones and tablets.
HP SureSupply Auto-Delivery is for SMB customers with more than 10 HP or non-HP devices. Customers can choose from either approving each order, or enabling automatic ink and toner cartridge replenishment.
Expands Managed Print Services to New Regions
- The geographic expansion of HP Partner MPS enables channel partners to sell HP’s managed print services in new regions, and also expands and enhances the selling experience for partners already established in existing regions, and brings greater efficiency and print management to SMB customers around the globe. HP is also extending the availability of HP Express Decision Portal, which it says will better enable its channel partners to provide proposals and quotes for cost-per-page pricing and other billing models, as well as updated funnel reports, contract tracking, and account management.
- With increased multi-vendor support capabilities for its MPS customers, HP says it’s helping businesses more effectively optimize, manage, and improve mixed-brand print environments through a single partner. This extension now provides advanced-level support for security, mobility, workflow, and industry-specific solutions, as well as remote monitoring, for a larger number of non-HP devices.
HP’s Sure Supply app for iOS and Android mobile devices indicates when the ink or toner of a monitored HP device is low, and provides automated ordering.
Centralized Fleet Management for Enterprises
HP says new fleet-management capabilities for enterprises provide a direct “line of sight” into the performance and use of an entire print fleet, helping customers improve their print-fleet’s efficiency, eco-friendliness, and manageability.
With HP Smart Decision Suite 2.0, the firm says IT managers can more easily monitor and analyze device usage, centralizing print-fleet management. This upgrade includes enhanced and comprehensive analytics tools, an expansion of global invoice automation, contract administration, reporting and proactive fleet management, as well as language localization in 26 countries.
“Regardless of the size and make up of an organization, effective print management is integral to help ensure costs are kept in line and employee productivity is at its highest,” commented Pradeep Jotwani, senior vice president of HP’s LaserJet and Enterprise Solutions. “With today’s expansion of HP’s services and solutions offerings, HP provides better ways to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve efficiencies by automating the management and optimization of print environments.”
More information about new HP imaging and printing services and solutions is available here.