Cloud Portal Office provides enterprises with a secure Web-based repository for storing and sharing electronic documents, and can be accessed tablets, smartphones, and traditional PCs, as well as from Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display Systems and Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs. From a Sharp OSA 4.0-enabled MFP’s touch screen, users can access, view, and print documents stored in the repository, as well as scan documents to the repository. Alternately, stored documents can be printed from smartphones and tablets with a Sharp OSA 4.0-enabled MFP. Sharp says that what differentiates Cloud Portal Office from other cloud solutions currently on the market is its unique combination of capabilities, and the solution’s optimization for the Sharp B2B channel. Cloud Portal Office allows businesses to:
- Connect from virtually anywhere. Whether in the office, traveling, or working remotely, Cloud Portal Office enables workers to access business content from a broad range of devices, including computers, tablets, or smartphones.
- Collaborate more seamlessly. Files and folders can quickly be shared with remote workers, or those in the same office.
- Conferencing with Cloud Portal Office’s integration with Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD displays. Presentations are easy to access and present, with no laptops or other technology needed.
- Capture, scan, and archive hard-copy documents through Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs. The system integrates directly with MFPs, allowing hard-copy documents to be scanned and then stored alongside digital files. Indexing capabilities make finding information simple.
- Security over stored content. Enhanced folder sharing and permission setting capabilities allow users to share as much or as little as they like.
Cloud Portal Office is the first Software as a Service (SaaS) application available through Sharp’s Cloud Portal platform. It provides a management console for a suite of Sharp and third-party cloud services, providing Sharp’s channel a single purchase and management platform, while providing end customers with unified license management and single sign on across services. Cloud Portal Office includes a suite of software that allows users to connect to the software no matter where they are and upload documents. This includes Cloud Portal Office Desktop for syncing software with Macintosh OS and Microsoft Windows computers; Cloud Portal Office Mobile app for Apple iPhones and iPads, and with Android phones and tablets; Cloud Portal Office Meeting Room, the AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display connector; and Cloud Portal Office Scan/Print, a Sharp OSA-enabled MFP Connector for seamless integration. For more information and specifications, visit Sharp here.