Kyocera Rolls out Two New Color A3 MFPs with Mobile Printing, Cloud Connectivity, Optional Fiery Controller
Kyocera Document Solutions America today expanded its TASKalfa MFP lineup with the launch of two color MFPs, the TASKalfa 7551ci and TASKalfa 6551ci, both which incorporate Kyocera’s HyPAS open platform for integrating options solutions such as scanning and sending documents to cloud-based repositories, to document-management systems, and more.”
The TASKalfa 7551ci (rated at 70 ppm color and 75 ppm black) and 6551ci (rated at 65 ppm for both color and black) feature optional document finishing and Super G3 fax/network fax. Other features include:
- Scanning speeds up to 200 ipm (impressions per minute).
- Maximum paper size and weight up to 12″ x 18″ and 140-pound index respectively.
- Up to a 7,650-sheet paper capacity with optional paper-feed units.
- Standard color scanning to multiple destinations, including folder, email, FTP, USB, and Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Standard 270-sheet dual-scan document processing.
- Standard Scan Extension Kit for creating Searchable PDFs (OCR).
- Processing speeds of 1,067 MHz.
- Apple AirPrint capability for mobile printing from iOS devices.
- Customizable touch screen.
- Optional Fiery Print System for higher-level color output
The TASKalfa 7551ci and 6551ci have offer a 600,000-page preventive maintenance (PM) schedule with a matching drum yield. This PM cycle creates longer intervals between required service visits, thus minimizing maintenance costs and raising productivity levels.
Optional HyPAS solutions include Kyocera Cloud Connect, which allows users to print from and scan to the cloud directly from the MFP’s control panel; HomePOINT, which enables users to print from and scan to network folders directly from the MFP’s control panel; and DMS Link, a customizable interface that streamlines workflow by linking a Kyocera MFP to an existing document-management system. Other solutions include PinPoint Scan, an app that makes it easy to scan from the MFP to a desktop; AccuSender, which permits the scanning and distributing of large files without size restrictions; and PreservDOX, which automatically routes and stores critical documents securely at the Kyocera MFP for immediate access when networks go down.
The TASKalfa 7551ci and TASKalfa 6551ci are available through authorized Kyocera dealers at an MSRP of $39,545.00 and $32,954.00 respectively. To find the nearest dealer or more information, click or tap here.