Toshiba Recognizes Top U.S. Dealer, TGI Office Automation
The awards ceremony culminated with the naming of Frank Grasso, chief executive officer of Brooklyn, NewYork-based TGI Office Automation as Toshiba’s 2012 Dealer of the Year. Toshiba’s top Northeast region revenue-producing dealer since 2010, TGI Office Automation has achieved double-digit revenue growth in each of the last five years. Frank Grasso is the second generation leader of the company having assumed the helm from his father, Tony Grasso, in 1999.
The longtime office equipment provider – on the verge of celebrating its 50th anniversary next year – and Toshiba dealer since 2007 is also the official office equipment provider of Barclay’s Center and the Brooklyn Nets. TGI Office Automation has nine offices with locations in Florida, New Jersey, and New York.
TABS says its Dealer of the Year Award honors a dealer that best represents continued sales success, technical-service expertise, and outstanding customer service and satisfaction throughout the previous year.
Following are Toshiba’s 2012 award winners, which were based entirely on performance:
- Most Color Systems Sales: Oscar Britten, Beanfield International, Ltd., Aruba.
- Top Sales Growth: René Torres/ Eduardo Torres, Imagen Electronica S.A., Honduras.
- International Dealer of the Year: Rodolfo Paskvan, Ranko, S.A., Argentina.
- Eastern Region: Tom Cunningham and Gary Sockel, Nauticon Imaging Systems; Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Southern Region: Jack Stargel, Stargel Office Solutions, Houston, Texas.
- Midwest Region: Dave Wilson and Mike Golinvaux, Document & Network Technologies, Inc.; Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Western Region: Gary Johnson, Zoom Imaging Solutions, Sacramento, California.