Konica Minolta Recognizes Top U.S. and International Dealers
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s selected Dean Swenson, president at The Swenson Group in Livermore, California, for the 2012 Konica Minolta Dealer of Excellence Award. Konica Minolta also recognizes Terry Newsom, CEO of Pacific Office Automation, Inc. in Beaverton, Oregon, for the 2012 Konica Minolta Dealer Lifetime Achievement Award.
Selected for the Dealer of Excellence Award based on leadership, integrity and community service, Dean Swenson is a strong advocate of Konica Minolta solutions, as well as All Covered IT Services.
Terry Newsom, selected for the Lifetime Achievement Award, is an industry veteran who helped build Pacific Office Automation to more than 600 employees in 25 offices covering 15 states in the North West. Aside. Newsom was selected for his extensive community involvement and charitable contributions, particularly involving athletic scholarships and programs for children.
Konica Minolta also selected winners of additional dealer channel awards based on performance, at its annual Dealer Business Conference in Las Vegas:
- Top Revenue Performance:
- Pacific Office Automation, Inc., Beaverton, Oregon, Terry Newsom, Doug Pitassi
- Revenue Growth:
- Novacopy, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee, Darren Metz
- Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, New York, New York, Larry Weiss
- IOTEC, Santa Fe, California, Bob Zieman, Doug Lu, Dana Ruf
- Percentage Growth in Revenue:
- Dex Imaging, Inc., Tampa, Florida, Daniel Doyle, Jr.
- Sumner Group, Inc., Lenexa, Kansas, Chris Guance
- Pearson-Kelly Office Products, LLC, Springfield, Montana, Mike Kelly
- Mid-Range Color Growth:
- Caltronics Business Systems, Sacramento, California, Dan Reilly
- Pollock Office Machine Company, Inc. Augusta, Georgia, Joseph Pollock
- Hilliard Office Solutions, Midland, Texas, Brent Hilliard
- Production-Print Unit Growth:
- Blue Technologies, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio, Paul Hanna
- Document Solutions, LLC, Kenilworth, New Jersey, Kevin Roth
- Burtronics Business Systems, San Bernardino, California, G.P. Burnett
- Printer/A4/AIO Growth:
- Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions, Inc., North Canton, Ohio, Brian Frank
- CopySource, Inc., Coral Springs, Florida, Timothy Marshall
- o MCM Business Systems, Inc., Nutter Fort, West Virginia, Roger Lehosit
International Top Dealer Awards:
- Tops Ltd., Pembroke, Bermuda, Ed Faries
- Atencion Corporativa, Mexico City, Mexico, Leon Achar
- Le Groupe A&A, Montreal, Canada, Roch Contant, Andre La Marche
- Transcopier, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ruben Gomez